[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

dude is 5/5
pimp.gif

Yeah Ross got some joints...
But hes gonna have to push his @$!% back...
That John legend track aint picking up like it should...

I never felt ross at all but magnificent is
smokin.gif
, the beat is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and he went hard on that, the best I've ever seen

but no cop

I just gave Port of Miami a listen this past weekend. That album even in 2009 still is fire.

He was on the radio here in Houston this morning. They played some song off of DTR with David Banner. Song was most definitely on point. I think dude is mostdefinitely bozo type, but he's definitely putting out consistent hits right now.

"Magnificent" is a the first official single by American rapper Rick Ross off of his third studio album Deeper ThanRap. The song features R&B singer John Legend. The song is distributed by Maybach Music Group which is mention in the hooksung by John Legend. The song will be released as a single sometime in February of 2009.
http://

The music video will be directed by Hype Williams and will feature cameos from DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne and Pharrell.

yo he got a song out with birdman and busta rhyme but it uses the same sample as the T.I. reference track for Dre.....

Cigar Music is EPIC. more rappers need to uff with my man Bink

his A&Rs are ill.

I cant even front...I had to actually type up some lyrics to Mafia Music for the SVP of Mkting @ Def Jam...so I listened to the song like 5-6 times..the %#* hewas saying was
eek.gif

Im getting it regardless so....

yeah...50 did dude dirty but Ross wins simply IMO cause he just makes better music.

50 WISHES he could be in ross's situation. Continuing to do what made him rich...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I had to actually type up some lyrics to Mafia Music for the SVP of Mkting @ Def Jam...so I listened to the song like 5-6 times..
Just wondering [if you're allowed to answer this]
but why did the SVP of Marketing need someone to type up lyrics for a song?

_

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

50 WISHES he could be in ross's situation.

ohwell.gif
Really?

I don't think Optimus is saying what you think he's saying. I think he's talking specifically on this music ++*. And i'd have to agree. Rossmakes the better music. As you can see this dude Fif is battling Ross with videos lol. Fif is at the point in his career where he's probably gonna quitthis music ++* and just establish his other businesses because he's about where Ja was after Fif got done battling him.

via MTV:

Rick Ross says if you judge him on making music, then his Deeper Than Rap LP (due March 24) should make a bigger splash on the SoundScan charts than 50Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

"That's for sport," Ross said about his dis raps aimed at 50. The Miami monster said his underground records won't overshadow the hits on hisalbum. "My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring,' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. Peoplelistening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people howtalented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

I've got no words....

Back
Top Bottom