[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

CIGAR MUSIC IS NOT ON THE FINAL CUT????

smh.gif

6. "All I Really Want"

Damn a lot of these songs have leaked already. Damn you LowKey. Ha! Video in Colombia coming soon. It's cool to hear the joints properly mixed and mastered tho. Makes big difference. "All you need is me girl." Real Ne-Yo. "All a $$!!@ really want is you." Very Terius.

I see this is the next single now...

I really wanted to hear "Schindler's List" but the powers that be would have pushed the album back indefinitely.

Video in Colombia? Ross really thinks he's a drug lord.

"Mafia Music" (Remix) with Ja, Game & Joe is out FULL CDQ

I don't get...

1) Why Ja is using auto-tune
2) Why Fat Joe is rapping like Shawty Lo

It's out, says its retail...
nerd.gif

EDIT - silly bammas playin around smh

how the hell has this not been leaked?

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

what happened to on top of the world ft. avery storm??
Renamed to "Rich Off Cocaine".

Rick Ross in Columbia filming the video for "All I Really Want" feat. The-Dream and I'm guessing "Rich Off Cocaine" with Avery Stormsince he's there.

2hwfvv8.jpg

xc7lf9.jpg

34gkdxy.jpg

Is there cursing in the video I posted? lmk so I can take it down.

Now Ross knows damn well he's gonna have to change the name of that song if it's gonna be a single. Should haveleft it alone..

^ Agreed, "On Top Of The World" was a better title IMO. I'll change it when it hits the streets.

ok..I tried to wait til I brought his album to hear the tracks..but when I heard the start of Maybach Music 2....shh is madd immaculate sounding like the startof a Columbia film
I cannot wait either...

Another track called Valley of Death leaked and its flames
pimp.gif

dude used to be a co but his music is hot.. i just wont purchase

Back
Top Bottom