[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Another track called Valley of Death leaked and its flames
pimp.gif

dude used to be a co but his music is hot.. i just wont purchase
Indeed it is.. .Officer Ricky hasn't disappointed me with any tracks yet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Club? Yes
Street? No

But from the sounds of what I heard when tracks started to leak doesn't seem like he needed a Club track anyways.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Am I the only one thinking he still needs a club or street banger?

Am i the only one that thinks All I Really Want is a terrible choice of a single? Im a big fan of the dream and all his music but this is not a catchy song atall. How you gonna drop Cigar music, Maybach music, all this smooth gangsta +++ @%+% and then drop this garbage girly music?
eyes.gif

I can't believe how many people bigin this cat up, as phony and corny as he has been, wow.

I can't respect the music, if I don't respect the person.

I will give him this though, he does have a bit of lyrical talent, too bad his character don't match up.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Am I the only one thinking he still needs a club or street banger?

Am i the only one that thinks All I Really Want is a terrible choice of a single? Im a big fan of the dream and all his music but this is not a catchy song at all. How you gonna drop Cigar music, Maybach music, all this smooth gangsta +++ @%+% and then drop this garbage girly music?
eyes.gif

I didn't listen to that Dream track yet. What happened to Schindler's List and Cigar Musicanyways?

Originally Posted by radioraheem

I can't believe how many people bigin this cat up, as phony and corny as he has been, wow.

I will give him this though, he does have a bit of lyrical talent, too bad his character don't match up.
All rappers are liars, your favorite rapper is a lair, a fake and a phony so who cares, you dont know him so why u gotta respect him for, justlisten to his music and keep it movin...btw this album is goin in rite now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude gets supplied wit the best beats.

Originally Posted by radioraheem

laugh.gif

Then I guess you don't respect 80% of the music industry then.

I hate to say it but this album is dissapointing. Yes i said it. Cigar music is my #@%%, maybach music is my #@%%, there are a couple other good songs here andthere but nothing special and nothing as great as cigar and maybach, even my dude Drumma let me down on his beat...it sounds just like his other @#**, he needsa new inventory of intstruments or somethin his beats are coo but he started to sound repetative. I aint trynna hate cuz im a big fann of drumma boy, but cmonyou couldnt supply 'the boss' with somethin harder? You can
smh.gif
me all you want but *sigh*... overhyped...

pimp.gif

Can't wait to hear DJ's play this on the radio, I've been holding out listening to some tracks

Why is the DJ on the radio not crediting Avery Storm on "On Top Of The World (Rich Off Cocaine)" ?

Will someone please tell me what other song has the beat of rich off cocaine.. i can't figure it out and its gonna bug me

*walks outside for fresh air after hearing "Maybach Music Part 2" hearing it a 2nd time.

DJ again on the radio not crediting Kevin Cossom on "Usual Suspects"

Yacht Club and Valley of Death both got 4 stars upon first listen
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"IM A GREEDY GENIUS. NO REFERENCE TO THE UGLY CLOTHS"[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom