****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

Now playing -

the entire Symphony X dicography.

Going to see them for the first time tomorrow night, and I'm so pumped for it. There are my favorite band and all.

Last night's Incubus show was pretty badass too, we got a better setlist than the first night in Philly.
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

If you guys haven't heard I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your @#%$, give it a listen.

I've never read this threadd, so don't know if it's been discussed. I only opened the last page, and I'm only really visiting NT because I'm pretty muich drunk, haha.

But yeah, pick it up yooo.
"Drivers exist in a world where decisions made in fractions of seconds could mean the difference between life and death; you do not allow yourself to be held ransom by emotions, especially fear."

saw drive by truckers a few yrs ago while they opened up for widespread panic, pretty good...too bad the one guy left the band recently cause his divorced his wife who was also in the band

recently all ive been listening to is maylene and the sons of disaster and killswitch engage
hey DonCoryson which warped did you go to?
i went to the nj englishtown one and it was ridiculous

i saw maylene, killswitch, coheed and cambria, new found glory, and underoath and mad other bands
For sale: Nike dunk sb CINCO DE MAYO size 9.5

AIM: chiburashka203

MYSPACE:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40164859

"In third grade all I used to do, was sniff glue through a tube and play rubix cube".

Psychedelic Furs - Ghost in You
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Just got Bloc Party - Silent Alarm and The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

i know im late, but both are great albums.
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I find it offensive. Au naturale baby, thats how I like em. Swing low sweet chariots"​
Team Macintosh​

just got back from a local show. [feat. one touring band from ohio]

-An American Horror Story [ohio band]
-Eloi
-Action Icon
-Divide the Sea [awesome band, reminds me of maylene, hey bastard, and he is legend.]

good show, i suppose.

but anyways: i'm currently listening to xBISHOPx, as always. haha.
"tight lipped politics"
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Anyone heard the new Jens Lekman record "Night Falls Over Kortedala"? WOW.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Stars - The Night Starts Here

another great Canadian band
no signature for me thank you,i'm british

Sweet Up and Down - Dave Matthews Band (Live in Camden 8/8/07 version)

BOOYAH
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Quote:
Stars
8)
glasses.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S

i'm not a fan of the new mae either, but it's going to be their highest selling release to date. older fans aren't enjoying it, but a new crop of mae fans are about to form.

Quote:
^^ if any of you aren't listening to bayside, and are fans of their style of music (distortion with melodies, as i like to call it), you need to listen to them. I consider them one of the most talented groups in the scene right now, with a KILLER lead guitarist (see solo's on: "Montauk" and "Devotion and Desire&quot :wink:
wink.gif
. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Detroit Pistons

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Bayside is a sweet band... that Montauk solo is great.

You ain't never lied man... found a vid of just the solo... what's crazy is that he can plan it just as well on acoustic guitar and it sounds so badass.

Back
Top Bottom