****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

Kings of Leon - Ragoo
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

The aggrolites are tight... realll tight. I dunno I'm not a huge fan of Rancid
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal​

Quote:
craftsy, i was a big fan of further with jason gleason(how to start a fire), but when jon bunch joined, i lost interest. gleason's got a new band(action reaction)that you may enjoy, or you may've known that. myspace.com/actionreaction

it's not religious dont worry haha.
:lol:
laugh.gif
i don't mind the religious thing, as long as it's subtle.

And I've listened to action reaction a little bit, wasn't too crazy about them... but thanks for the suggestion, i take all suggestions.

Quote:
One of my favorites: Thursday - Signals Over The Air.

Quote:
Paramore - Riot!
paramore2.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Song sounds very good for Chris... i hope the rest of the album has more of an old DC sound, which i hear is the rumor that it will.

ya it will be...or at least thats what hes shooting for. Chris is going back to the solo stuff it should be good, hes also got a new song up on his myspace, 'little bombs'

As for the weakerthans the only reason i ever even listened to em is that they're from my hometown lol (in canada...) but the definitely grew on me alot.

Bloc Party - Blue Light
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

The Cribs-Women's Needs

Anyone else check out their new album?
KINGS
"You're nearly a laugh but you're really a cry."

I feel you on Paramore girl, DS
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

eastern conference champions: the box.

i'm in a chill mood.
and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?...

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Velvet Revolver - The Last Fight

Anybody here this yet? Slash is :wow:
eek.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Been listening to Purity Ring since I picked up the album yesterday. Just grabbed the new Passion Pit a little bit ago. Liking it so far. I enjoyed their last album as well.

Other than those, still rocking Beach House a lot. Stays in the 6 disc in my car.

Anyone checkout the new Gaslight Anthem album? Looks like people on sputnik love it, but pitchfork gave it a 5.7? Never really listened to them at all, so I don't know if I missing out??

What other music blogs do I need to follow?

Damn, we lost five years of rock music posts. :lol:

I caught A Place to Bury Strangers and Cymbals Eat Guitars tonight. Excellent bands.

Anyone going to Outside Lands?

Looking forward to seeing Passion Pit play their new material, as well as check out Of Monsters & Men.

Anyone going to Outside Lands?

Looking forward to seeing Passion Pit play their new material, as well as check out Of Monsters & Men.
Yep. Hyped the most for Bloc Party, Beck and Justice.
Deciding between Father John Misty or Portugal. the Man, and Passion Pit or Norah Jones is gonna kill me though :frown:

Yep. Hyped the most for Bloc Party, Beck and Justice.
Deciding between Father John Misty or Portugal. the Man, and Passion Pit or Norah Jones is gonna kill me though
frown.gif
Those are my most pressing conflicts as well. Sucks since Friday and Sunday are pretty solid for me, but Saturday could have been a lot better if the schedule were made a little different. Festival problems I guess.

Anyone listen to King Tuff? I'm mad I missed his show recently. Such a good record and it flew under the radar for the most part. Doesn't get the same love as Ty Segall or Thee Oh Sees.

Back
Top Bottom