Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

tough loss last night. Definitely should have won that game. I only saw the highlights look like mac got fouled on that last shot

yea theres not really much going on here anymore, i cant blame anyone else though 'cause I haven't been here to edit the post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

yea theres not really much going on here anymore, i cant blame anyone else though 'cause I haven't been here to edit the post
laugh.gif
I think we all just want the playoffs to start

pimp.gif
@ T-Mac taking it old school and going on a scoring binge in the second half last night.

Props to Houston. They are in. It may be just me but i REALLY want them to face Utah again in the first round. I STILL BELIEVE they can beat them and havean even better shot without Yao to beat that team just cause of the matchup problems it caused Yao last year.

Props to Houston. They are in. It may be just me but i REALLY want them to face Utah again in the first round. I STILL BELIEVE they can beat them and havean even better shot without Yao to beat that team just cause of the matchup problems it caused Yao last year.

That's the matchup I want, too.

Houston vs. Utah

Throw Hayes + Scola + Dikembe + Landry @ Boozer + Okur

Hayes + Scola + Landry will do a good job playing against the pick and roll, as they're not as slow footed as a Yao or Juwan Howard was last year.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Props to Houston. They are in. It may be just me but i REALLY want them to face Utah again in the first round. I STILL BELIEVE they can beat them and have an even better shot without Yao to beat that team just cause of the matchup problems it caused Yao last year.
Co-sign.

Im glad to see that everyone is confident in us beating the Jazz. Im really nervous about that match up. Maybe its just because they beat us last year and idont wanna see tmac cry again....

Back
Top Bottom