Official Rockets vs. Jazz Game 6 5/2 7:30PT

Man I feel bad for Tmac. He put on a display tonight.

Rockets are going to be a problem next year.

I hope the Lakers wipe the floor with Utah...

laugh.gif
@ the wack Jazz fans chanting 'beat LA'
laugh.gif

we'll see about that...

Gotta be fair, Stern. Fine Deron $25k for that gang-related hand gesture.

"Beat LA" chants, already
laugh.gif
; bring on Utah, I just found out I' m going to Sunday's game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

McGrady played his ++@ off, props to him.

At the end of the day, Utah is just a better team

i hope kobe puts up 50 a game on this team and makes ak cry. and kobe WILL do that b/c i'm sure he hates utah too

Anyway Deron Williams
pimp.gif

He is on the same level as CP3, yeah I said it

you said it, but you didn't mean it. (Not taking anything from Deron but he's got a monster squad and CP3 still puts up better numbers)

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

BEAT LA chants starting already.

Jazz fans already nervous and scared for the next round.

haha they must know the lakers are watching this game. I cannot wait for sunday.

Can I jump on the laker bandwagon? for atleast this round?

I really dislike the football tactics Utah plays with. the refs are forced to withhold alittle each time. its a terrible thing to see basketball played likethat.

Go lakers

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Ocks

utah is so lucky on some of these rebounds. how long is this luck gonna last and make this crappy team look and appear good???
Cant be luck, they've done it for 2 years straight

lol. maybe its that HOU just isnt very good but they make AK, korver, brewer, price, Harpring, Korver look like MJ and pippen out there. not to discredit Utah in the slighest but damn, its frustrating watching some of that stuff go in. I guess HOU is good at making mediocre guys (comparatively speaking when facing other opponents) look like all stars.

yea...thats not luck

what happened to this rockets team? they need to change a few things in the offseason. t-mac w/ 40 pts, 10 rebs., and 5 assists
eek.gif
but still losing by more than 20 is sad. no one else stepped up.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Anyway Deron Williams
pimp.gif

He is on the same level as CP3, yeah I said it

you said it, but you didn't mean it. (Not taking anything from Deron but he's got a monster squad and CP3 still puts up better numbers)
Ehh, CP3 has better #s, but Utah plays at a much slower pace as well.

Both teams are built VERY similarly and their point guards are PERFECT for the teams they play for
Star pg: CP3/Deron
Shooter: Peja/Korver
Big Man who scores: West/Boozer
Big Defender: Chandler/AK47 ( kind of a reach but eh)
Utah coach is MUCH better though, Sloan is one of the best ever.

utah is so lucky on some of these rebounds. how long is this luck gonna last and make this crappy team look and appear good???
Cant be luck, they've done it for 2 years straight

lol. maybe its that HOU just isnt very good but they make AK, korver, brewer, price, Harpring, Korver look like MJ and pippen out there. not to discredit Utah in the slighest but damn, its frustrating watching some of that stuff go in. I guess HOU is good at making mediocre guys (comparatively speaking when facing other opponents) look like all stars.

yea...thats not luck
i still say its a thin line when korver is hitting 25 foot jumpers on an opponents face. No matter how bad your team is, some of that stuff just isntsupposed to happen. Landry getting out rebounded by deron williams? effort, skill, positioning, luck? it's done with no

As for this game, the Rockets put up a good fight and had a nice comeback in the 2nd quarter. However, at the end of the day, the Jazz proved too much for theRockets, and the absences of Yao and Rafer Alston really did hurt the Rockets. The Rockets right now were just like the Lakers team previous years. All theload is on Kobe, and in this case, T-mac. He played a great game, with 40 points, 10 boards, 5 assists; there's nothing more you can ask for. Sometimes,that load is just too much to carry on one's shoulder. Without a doubt, the Rockets will be definitely be feared next year, which will only make the Westeven tougher.

Rockets fans, you guys had a historic season, but injuries cost you guys in the playoffs. Jazz fans, be prepared to play the Lakers
devil.gif

Should be a great series
pimp.gif

Team was depleted, most of the team just doesn't have that extra gear. We need a young big man, Arthur
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i hope kobe puts up 50 a game on this team and makes ak cry. and kobe WILL do that b/c i'm sure he hates utah too
indifferent.gif

Sounds like you're the one that's about to cry. And you're sure he hates Utah just because you do? Are you long lost brothers or something? Ordo you just feel a connection between yourself and Kobe? Because that crosses the line and you're no longer a fan, but a stalker.

I feel bad for T-Mac. He should join the Jazz next year. Theres no way Utah beats LA. They might get 2 if their lucky, but the way Kobe dumb out when he playsUtah is uncanny. I'd love for my home team to prove me wrong, but they struggled against T-mac, the same tactics wont work on Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom