Official Rockets vs. Jazz Game 6 5/2 7:30PT

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Jazz fans already nervous and scared for the next round.

eyes.gif

How do they sound "scared and nervous" bro

How about these reasons:

-They know the Lakers beat th Jazz 3-1 in the regular season and that the Lakers came into Utah and beat them without Pau or Bynum.

-Or maybe just maybe they saw the Lakers destroy and sweep Denver in the 1st round.

-Or maybe the Jazz fans know who the best player in the league is and gee I dont know maybe a MVP player just might scare them.

-Or Maybe they havent forgoten how many times the Lakers have elminated the Jazz in the past.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I feel bad for T-Mac. He should join the Jazz next year. Theres no way Utah beats LA. They might get 2 if their lucky, but the way Kobe dumb out when he plays Utah is uncanny. I'd love for my home team to prove me wrong, but they struggled against T-mac, the same tactics wont work on Kobe.
True.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I feel bad for T-Mac. He should join the Jazz next year. Theres no way Utah beats LA. They might get 2 if their lucky, but the way Kobe dumb out when he plays Utah is uncanny. I'd love for my home team to prove me wrong, but they struggled against T-mac, the same tactics wont work on Kobe.

T-Mac does all he can, but at the end of the day, it's a team effort.

He went off tonight, but nobody else stepped up.

You're right in the sense that the same things the Jazz did to T-Mac, won't work against Kobe.

Kobe is relentless attacking the rim, and if you even try to double team him at the top of the key/behind the 3pt line, he'll just pass it out to 3ptgunners in DFish, Sasha, Vlad, or even Luke.

I've never more than ever wanted to see the Lakers in the WCF.

I would rather watch an entire season of wnba basketball footage from each team than see the Jazz play more than 7 more games this season.

congratulations on making the 2nd round utah.
I hope LA sweeps you guys. I really hate your team but I don't know what else to say except that the better team won

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i hope kobe puts up 50 a game on this team and makes ak cry. and kobe WILL do that b/c i'm sure he hates utah too
indifferent.gif

Sounds like you're the one that's about to cry. And you're sure he hates Utah just because you do? Are you long lost brothers or something? Or do you just feel a connection between yourself and Kobe? Because that crosses the line and you're no longer a fan, but a stalker.
um no, i wouldn't wish this on no other team but the jazz. they have the 2 worst floppers in the world. they lead the league in fouls and yetthey always whine after every call. how do you resepct a team like that? outside of deron williams, i have no respect for any jazz player.

One of the most frustrating games to watch as a rockets fan... I feel bad for T-Mac leaving it all on the floor and his teammates playing like its preseason..But seeing Yao's expression on the bench I can't wait for next year, if we stay healthy, its over. With that being said, Go Lakers!

Yo for real Sloan is a really good coach.

I thought after Stockton and Malone left that the Jazz would become like the clippers without any superstar on their team, but I was proven wrong.

-Or Maybe they havent forgoten how many times the Lakers have elminated the Jazz in the past.

It's a good thing they have a knowledgeable Lakers fan such as yourself to remind them that the Lakers last beat Utah in the playoffs in 1988, losing thenext two series against Utah ('97 & '98).

Regardless, let's keep this thread about Utah vs Houston.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

It's a good thing they have a knowledgeable Lakers fan such as yourself to remind them that the Lakers last beat Utah in the playoffs in 1988, losing the next two series against Utah ('97 & '98).

Regardless, let's keep this thread about Utah vs Houston.

How am I reminding them of anything here? I said maybe.Sohi and asked me to give reasons why.Was I at the arena tonight telling Jazz hey guys remember allthose time the Lakers elminated you guys?NOPE !

Okur with 19 and 13.
pimp.gif

I feel bad for T-Mac as well. He deserves to have a better group to play with.

I hope the Jazz can pull off an upset against the Lakers.

May be goin off-topic but I like Utah's chances against the Lakers. They have a very disciplined team and the same group was in the WCF last year. For theLakers, outside of Kobe/Fish they haven't really had that experience, you never know though...but don't think the Lakers are gonna whoop Utah the sameway they did to the Nuggets. 6 games at least.

series shouldve been over 2 games ago

I hope LA sweeps you guys. I really hate your team but I don't know what else to say except that the better team won

i hope kobe puts up 50 a game on this team and makes ak cry. and kobe WILL do that b/c i'm sure he hates utah too

Can I jump on the laker bandwagon? for atleast this round?

I really dislike the football tactics Utah plays with. the refs are forced to withhold alittle each time. its a terrible thing to see basketball played like that.

Go lakers

Lakers got their ideal matchup, looks like another sweep

laugh.gif

product_137_closeup.jpg

go make an offseason thread and take that loser new york knick buck-o with you. most annoyin kid on the sports forum

yea, kinda like the last time the fakers beat the jazz in the western conference finals......oh wait they got swept

this team is so %$%%+*$ ******ed! t-mac's on fire and they don't even try to find him in the 3rd. rafer gets injured(gimme a %$%%+*$ break already) therest of the "team" looking like me n my peoples could replace em out there on the court. just so %$%%+*$ pathetic. luther head needs to see 0minutes. novak should have been getting luther's mnutes all along. plus we have to worry about mac, rafer, and batman getting surgeries in the off season.!!!+ is so frustrating, but i'm too young to be losing my nerves over this !!!+ so i'll leave it at that. mac needs to go home, bang his wife and thentake a nice long vacation.

I want to know what happened in the third.

I sense frustration when Tmac is playing with Jackson. I hate him with a passion. He does not want to give up the ball and still thinks he's the Jackson ofold.
I do NOT see how the Rockets can bring him back next year.
This just shows how important skip is to the team.

With all that said, Tmac did all he can this series.
Thank you Rockets, for the amazing winning streak and great season.
We'll be back next year, full strength and more.

Originally Posted by mjreborn

I want to know what happened in the third.

I sense frustration when Tmac is playing with Jackson. I hate him with a passion. He does not want to give up the ball and still thinks he's the Jackson of old.
I do NOT see how the Rockets can bring him back next year.
This just shows how important skip is to the team.

With all that said, Tmac did all he can this series.
Thank you Rockets, for the amazing winning streak and great season.
We'll be back next year, full strength and more.
real talk. I can't really be mad. Good stuff rockets. Keep ya heads up and bring heat next season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have been wondering this for a while but does anyone know why luther head has been playing so bad this season? He used to be a reliable 3 pt shooter andsometimes scorer but now he does nothing.

^ He's not even getting consistent playing time.
He can be a much better alternative to our pg shortage but he struggles in Adelman's offense.

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

series shouldve been over 2 games ago

Can I jump on the laker bandwagon? for atleast this round?

I really dislike the football tactics Utah plays with. the refs are forced to withhold alittle each time. its a terrible thing to see basketball played like that.

Go lakers

Lakers got their ideal matchup, looks like another sweep

laugh.gif

product_137_closeup.jpg

go make an offseason thread and take that loser new york knick buck-o with you. most annoyin kid on the sports forum

yea, kinda like the last time the fakers beat the jazz in the western conference finals......oh wait they got swept

Weren't you a Suns' fan last year?

I really hate the Jazz. I don't like the Lakers but I hope they sweep the Jazz. Kobe goes for 30-50 each night
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom