Official Rose Bowl Thread - Ohio State: 2010 Rose Bowl winners

Originally Posted by apowell11

oregons rocking the white helmets-green jerseys and white pants. Write it down. I have my sources. Should be a sick combo. I think Oregon comes out passing to set up the run bc osu defense is so good at stooping first Down runs. If they can do that we will win.
Oregon-Ducks.jpg

yeah that will look legit

We still hate Chester haha, lets get it

Like others have said, either a close win by tOSU or the typical bowl game blowout against tOSU by Oregon, we have to switch it up, we can't come into thiscame trying to play big 10 football, that garbage does not work anywhere else

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Ohio State fans have flooded the los angeles area these past few days.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's how we do..

Also, anyone have any info on the gray track jackets Ohio State has been wearing for press/media day? They are quite nice!!!

Edit: 2400 posts.
pimp.gif

Can't Wait til Tomorrow..!!!!!!! I really think this will be a good game, but I think that the O line and D line for Ohio State wears down Oregon'slines later in the game..... I think that if Oregon uses what could be a VERY good 1-2 punch of James and Blount, it really really could be a big problem forOhio State. The Speed and power duo is always tough no matter how good the D is... With that being said Ohio State wins by 10 or so, but a close game none theless...

Keys to Ohio State winning

-Pryor (no turnovers and needs to hit the open passes) needs to play as good as he has all year.
-Boom and Saine need to get 4-5 yards on 1st downs to take some of the pressure off of Pryor.
-The D needs to keep doing what it has done all year and force some turn-overs
-The D cant give up big plays

Cant wait til tomorrow... .here's is to a Great Rose Bowl.....

GL OREGON.~

Ohio State's defense needs to call from within tomorrow or else it's over.

I'm calling a close Ohio State win. If not, Oregon will be up by 2 or more touch downs for the victory.

Go Ohio State!

The anticipation hasn't really hit yet...however, come gametime, I'll be pumped as ever.

smh at me... its 5AM and im still upp retty wired right now. i think im just gonna sleep and wake up at 4:30, thatd be perfect
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

ohio state fans have flooded the los angeles area these past few days.

these fools DEEEEEPPPP out here

They took over Evanston when they came last year. %+@# was tragic.

laugh.gif
just came home from the OC that's where all the oregon fans are at.

They were everyyyywhere.

If Oregon's D shows up a little bit, I think they can take this game early. Limit turnovers and they will be in good shape. Was not overly impressed withOSU's D because Michigan actually had some nice drives going until tate hit the red zone and gave the ball away. If Oregon can pass against OSU, it will bea long day for the Browneyes because their secondary is not good outside of Coleman.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh at me... its 5AM and im still upp retty wired right now. i think im just gonna sleep and wake up at 4:30, thatd be perfect
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing last night but now I am already up (8:43 am) oh well... Lets get it Ducks!!! This town is going to be like a ghosttown during the game

Originally Posted by Newbs24

If Oregon's D shows up a little bit, I think they can take this game early. Limit turnovers and they will be in good shape. Was not overly impressed with OSU's D because Michigan actually had some nice drives going until tate hit the red zone and gave the ball away. If Oregon can pass against OSU, it will be a long day for the Browneyes because their secondary is not good outside of Coleman.
Oregon can pass the ball. See the USC/Stanford games.

But I think you're right. Having that balance with Masoli through the air and James/Blount/Masoli on the ground will be key I think.

I agree with newbs the secondary is shaky at best. They have to have a good game.

Back
Top Bottom