Official Rose Bowl Thread - Ohio State: 2010 Rose Bowl winners

smh.gif

Dre - I see FSU did somethin' today on the field...
laugh.gif

BBM

Tim Dwight ran track at Iowa after his 1st season was over with the Falcons...

anyways....are GM's gonna move Masoli to the S position if he even sniffs the next level? Word to Scott Frost? (I see you Shannons...)

Masoli is like 5'10 and plays in the spread. He aint goin nowhere near the QB position in the NFL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

anyways....are GM's gonna move Masoli to the S position if he even sniffs the next level? Word to Scott Frost? (I see you Shannons...)

You don't think Masoli can make it to the next level playing QB? He has a strong arm and they say he makes he good decisions.

Lord knows the NFL still values arm strength. I think somebody would give him a shot.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You don't think Masoli can make it to the next level playing QB? He has a strong arm and they say he makes he good decisions.

Lord knows the NFL still values arm strength. I think somebody would give him a shot.
I dunno about that...when he measures out to 5'9" 230 at the combine next year, everyone is gonna be thinking position switch.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
TJ ward screamin "Man Up *%$%% Man UP" "hat "hat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All of these Oregon DB's hit hard as $#$%.
pimp.gif
Who is their DB coach?
nerd.gif

EDIT: That boy LaMichael
smokin.gif

2nd EDIT:
alien.gif
smh.gif

He's short, not accurate, plays in a gimmick offense and is confused once you take away his 1st read.

So no.

Back
Top Bottom