Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

every game is depressing.
tired.gif

Tough loss, but it was still a fun game to watch. This possibly could be the starting lineup for the future, excluding Beno of course. Gotta get that #1 pick. Lol.

Tough loss, but it was still a fun game to watch. This possibly could be the starting lineup for the future, excluding Beno of course. Gotta get that #1 pick. Lol.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

with kyrie irving in place of beno?! haha

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

with kyrie irving in place of beno?! haha

Just read that the Rockets are trying to get Melo. And if they fail, they'll try to get Landry. Give us Brooks!

Just read that the Rockets are trying to get Melo. And if they fail, they'll try to get Landry. Give us Brooks!

I'll take Lowry because of his defense. Brooks is like a shorter Kevin Martin and the Kings need a better set-up PG for Evans and DMC.

Brooks will probably command more money than Landry this summer so I wouldn't be comfortable about that.

Terrence Williams?

Still need that #1 pick tho. Lol.

I'll take Lowry because of his defense. Brooks is like a shorter Kevin Martin and the Kings need a better set-up PG for Evans and DMC.

Brooks will probably command more money than Landry this summer so I wouldn't be comfortable about that.

Terrence Williams?

Still need that #1 pick tho. Lol.

I would think the Rockets would let Aaron go because of his contract. But I would also take Lowry if he was available.

I would think the Rockets would let Aaron go because of his contract. But I would also take Lowry if he was available.

Yeah, so we are basically renting Brooks for half a season because I wouldn't spend good money on him long term and he will probably demand good money if Lowry can get good money last off-season. But there is this CBA $@% too. Lol.

Beno's and Garcia's contracts will look very ugly in a couple of seasons when they become bench players because the Kings will hopefully have more talented players playing PG and SF.

Yeah, so we are basically renting Brooks for half a season because I wouldn't spend good money on him long term and he will probably demand good money if Lowry can get good money last off-season. But there is this CBA $@% too. Lol.

Beno's and Garcia's contracts will look very ugly in a couple of seasons when they become bench players because the Kings will hopefully have more talented players playing PG and SF.

Back
Top Bottom