Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Lol. How did Tyreke make the list? It would be great if he did make it, but I think it might be Rose, Westbrook, Wall, and Curry. And didn't Tyreke say he was skipping the Rookie-Sophomore game to get some rest?

Lol. How did Tyreke make the list? It would be great if he did make it, but I think it might be Rose, Westbrook, Wall, and Curry. And didn't Tyreke say he was skipping the Rookie-Sophomore game to get some rest?

Haha. Same here. But I don't want him to be embarrassed out there if he makes the cut.

I know CP3 didn't pick this list of challengers, but it would be nice to see Deron and Rondo on it too. I know Nash is probably too old for these kinds of things.

Haha. Same here. But I don't want him to be embarrassed out there if he makes the cut.

I know CP3 didn't pick this list of challengers, but it would be nice to see Deron and Rondo on it too. I know Nash is probably too old for these kinds of things.

It's kinda weird Rondo isn't participating. Pretty sure he declined cause he doesn't wanna lose.

I can imagine Tyreke struggling to complete the passes. Man, that would be painful to watch.

It's kinda weird Rondo isn't participating. Pretty sure he declined cause he doesn't wanna lose.

I can imagine Tyreke struggling to complete the passes. Man, that would be painful to watch.

I voted for Derek Fisher
laugh.gif

I just think it would be hilarious. The oldest, most unathletic of the group
laugh.gif

I just think it would be hilarious. The oldest, most unathletic of the group
laugh.gif

Napear kinda called out Landry about him saying his words were taken out of context by that beezy from the Bee. So Napear got the !!+%! on the air and they talked it out........ basically someone is gonna look real bad, either Landry for lying about being misquoted, Voison for being unprofessional, or the Westphal for what Landry said about them being true.

Here is the link from STR. This whole debacle is really juicy.

http://www.cowbellkingdom...phal-and-landry-respond/

Napear kinda called out Landry about him saying his words were taken out of context by that beezy from the Bee. So Napear got the !!+%! on the air and they talked it out........ basically someone is gonna look real bad, either Landry for lying about being misquoted, Voison for being unprofessional, or the Westphal for what Landry said about them being true.

Here is the link from STR. This whole debacle is really juicy.

http://www.cowbellkingdom...phal-and-landry-respond/

Back
Top Bottom