Official Samsung Galaxy S Thread vol. Vibrant, Captivate, Epic, Fascinate

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i hope samsung didn't mistake the iphone 4's signal problem as a new fad
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My vibrant is the bizzzness!! This is the best phone on the market right now! Any info on the 2.2 update?
nerd.gif

My vibrant is the bizzzness!! This is the best phone on the market right now! Any info on the 2.2 update?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

nerd.gif

Android 2.2 Froyo will be released late September for all models. 

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

nerd.gif

Android 2.2 Froyo will be released late September for all models. 

Double.
but...

Retna >>>>> super AMOLED tho. by a long shot

most apps arent as smooth as iPhone apps.

Returned my iPhone 4, and copped the captivate. Love the phone, haven't dropped a call in over a week. iP4 was dropping calls every day. First android phone, and its like a breath of fresh air after iOS.

Widgets
Notifications
Battery life is good
' swype is quick'
Screen contrast ratio is 50,000:1 better than your Sanyo or Vizio
Allshare is vicious. You can connect to anything shared in your network, movies, pictures, music.

Returned my iPhone 4, and copped the captivate. Love the phone, haven't dropped a call in over a week. iP4 was dropping calls every day. First android phone, and its like a breath of fresh air after iOS.

Widgets
Notifications
Battery life is good
' swype is quick'
Screen contrast ratio is 50,000:1 better than your Sanyo or Vizio
Allshare is vicious. You can connect to anything shared in your network, movies, pictures, music.

Double.
but...

Retna >>>>> super AMOLED tho. by a long shot

most apps arent as smooth as iPhone apps.

Checking in with my Captivate. Was way out of my contract with my iPhone 3G and got it for $150.

I'm almost too happy with my phone.

Checking in with my Captivate. Was way out of my contract with my iPhone 3G and got it for $150.

I'm almost too happy with my phone.

Starting to sick of my iPhone 3G, gonna hit up ATT and check out the Captivate. Heard great things about it. iPhone killer?

Starting to sick of my iPhone 3G, gonna hit up ATT and check out the Captivate. Heard great things about it. iPhone killer?

forgot this thread existed, sold my HTC HD 2 and picked up a Vibrant, phone is perfect NO issues at all

Back
Top Bottom