:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread - Training Camp Starts July 27:::

Oh yeah, I can't believe I didn't give my man Akers a shout out! 63 Yards! Honestly, my boy was like where's Sebass when you need him. I remember replying dude we have Akers! I thought that clunk was going to be a definite miss. It was definitely our day yesterday. Let's beat Motown!

Gold blooded in the house!!! Gotta support 49ers Nation on here not just on ISS!! Good to share the love and passion for the red n gold...Bay Area Finest!!

"Alex Smith managed the game OK. He was captain check down all day. Not only that but his time management was horrible. How many timeouts did he waste because of poor time management? I lost count. You guys are all blind, he's a terrible QB, Akers won us the game.." - *****24

"Alex Smith managed the game OK. He was captain check down all day. Not only that but his time management was horrible. How many timeouts did he waste because of poor time management? I lost count. You guys are all blind, he's a terrible QB, Akers won us the game.." - *****24

Alex played a good game and was impressive. If he continues to play like that, we will be near unbeatable, but lets not get carried away now. It was the first game of the year and I want to see this kind of play consistently.

Alex played a good game and was impressive. If he continues to play like that, we will be near unbeatable, but lets not get carried away now. It was the first game of the year and I want to see this kind of play consistently.

He pretty much played the same way he did all of last year.

great victory yesterday. Been talking trash to my fellow Packer fans. They were giving me a hard time saying we were a fluke

Jarrett Bush (24) The corner Alex attacked at will all game :lol:

He was talkin' about DLand
laugh.gif

:lol: I applaud Alex for his performance on Sunday. But it's only the first game, I'll wait until I get too excited about him yet. I'll continue to be skeptical of Alex throughout the season.

:lol: I applaud Alex for his performance on Sunday. But it's only the first game, I'll wait until I get too excited about him yet. I'll continue to be skeptical of Alex throughout the season.

He didn't play the same last season?

The fact is that he did, with horrible receivers. But people keep saying "it's only been one game". It's been 18 games now where he's pretty much played the same..

Last edited:
I just realized that I will be in Brooklyn on 9/29 and we play the Jets at Metlife on 9/30. I might stay in the city and try to go to the game or just chill at a bar and watch the game. Anybody here going to the Jets game??

I just realized that I will be in Brooklyn on 9/29 and we play the Jets at Metlife on 9/30. I might stay in the city and try to go to the game or just chill at a bar and watch the game. Anybody here going to the Jets game??
me and others have stated we are going. check last couple pages. i still havent got tickets tho. we trying to tailgait b4 the game

Back
Top Bottom