:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread - Training Camp Starts July 27:::

First off the refs :x

Our d looked pretty good, only allowing 15 points, that punt return by Cobb was ridiculous...

Offense looked good besides our 3rd down conversions...

I really need to get tickets to the 49ers/jets game

How did the D not look impressive?
laugh.gif
They went into Lambeau and held the Packers in check. They weren't great in the 4th but they were playing one of the best offenses in the league. Rodgers numbers look solid, but he didn't have a great game. Our D got good pressure on him and we didn't allow the Packers to have too many YAC. Could the D play better? Sure, but considering it was the first game of the year in one of the toughest places to play against one of the best teams in football, I would say they were pretty impressive.
true story at one point the game could've been 30-7 if it wasn't for those 2 block from behind calls those stupid refs missed on that td return.

49ers defense>>>>>

Great game.
Our D didn't look to impressive, but hey, its the first game, a win is a win. More importantly it took 22 years to get a W in Lambeau, BUT WE GOT IT.

Our D didn't look impressive? I think you were watching the same game the replacement refs were watching..

Cant wait for next Sunday Night

Calvin Johnson = Megatron

P Willy = Optimus

Yall already know how the story goes...

Awesome win today.  Awesome win...

I received an email from nike.com saying they selling jeresy online. but as for moss idk...

Those niners shirts and caps looked pretty nice on the sideline but couldn't find it on nfl shop(the hat yes but not the shirt)

Very, very impressive win by the 49ers. You can nitpick about a few things here and there but in reality they just played awesome in all phases of the game.
Aaron Rodgers will get his numbers no matter what; they did a great job putting pressure on him.
The offense looks much improved already.

our defense is so real.

Harbaugh is everything for this team man. I'll love him forever

O-line was ballin today

already looking forward to next Sunday night. 1-0 my dudes

our defense is so real.
Harbaugh is everything for this team man. I'll love him forever
O-line was ballin todayalready looking forward to next Sunday night. 1-0 my dudes

You mean, everyone besides Staley, right? He got beat so many times we were starting to call him Tina Turner.

BTW, who is "MertonHanks" :lol: Nice avy.

I'm definitely getting that red New Era fitted. I'll probably get that when I go back to New York in a few weeks.

You mean, everyone besides Staley, right? He got beat so many times we were starting to call him Tina Turner.

I know Staley got beat but I didn't think it was that bad. How many times do you remember him getting beat??

Im surprised we didnt see any of Jenkins yesterday. The only thing I can think of is that he was only active because Jacobs was injured and Harbaugh had no plan on getting him in the game. I guess we wont be seeing these rookies get much playing time for a while at least.

I'm definitely getting that red New Era fitted. I'll probably get that when I go back to New York in a few weeks.
I know Staley got beat but I didn't think it was that bad. How many times do you remember him getting beat??

Staley flat out looked awful most of the game, but I can think of 2-3 times in the 2nd half Mid-3rd / early 4th he got beat on key plays that resulted in a sack or broken play...I believe the 2nd sack that Smith had where I was shocked he didin't fumble was one.

yeah, they are no in rush to give the rookies PT. trying to ease them in. However, definitely looking forward to seeing LMJ play

imo, staley has been very inconsistent dating back to a year (even 2 years??) ago. He'd have a strong game...and get dominated the next. He's a gamer though...i'll give him that

and i definitely agree about Harbaugh & Co. They have been a blessing for this team. I am forever in your debt

Thoughts on yesterdays game.

We dominated on both sides of the ball despite the score.
Secondary played a lot better than I expected.
On 3rd and short I would have liked to have seen a little bit more creativity. Ie Play aciton and and Qb bootlegs.
We were effective running the ball except for a few 3rd and short situations.
D-line/ defense- Loved the play of the line we were able to apply pressure blitz or no blitz. Bowman
:smokin We don't have as much speed in the secondary as we do with players on the line/ linebackers but we have the technique and discipline to make plays on the ball when is in the air.

0 turnovers :smokin

Alex Smith :smokin

Last edited:
Wow! Finally a win at Lambeau! We played up to par and I was very impressed with the time management. Our secondary looked sharp, the only thing that ticked me off was that block in the back that was rescinded. These replacement refs are horrible. GO NINERS! Let's get ready for this Sunday.

First win, in the regular season against the Packers since 1990?
Is that stat actually true?:wow:

True. :smokin

Everything said has already been said. Can't believe I'd be alive to say this but finally, Alex Smith's first time playing with the same coordinator in 8 years is finally paying dividends. Weapons all over for him to take advantage of, Crabs showing his Texas Tech hands, VD not having to play the primary threat role but keeping D's on edge and GB not showing Moss any respect by not playing man on him on that TD play? Alex Smith can run too, he has been for his entire career (although for his life and not first downs) so the passing game can complement the run game for the first time in.....since.....the Garrison Hearst days.

Franky No-Knees running with authority! That TD run... :x looking like he never tore nothing since the U.
Kendall Hunter mixed it up with speed to keep GB's D off balance. With LMJ and Jacobs, the league is going to have to trouble matching up against our backfield. :smokin

Only complaint was those officials. Couldn't blame Harbaugh foaming at the mouth during one of the commercial-cuts. Son was literally foaming and raging like he was a rabid wolf after all the stupid missed calls in the first half :rofl: The hell were those officials doing calling Packers' players numbers but signaling penalties against the 9ers??

Back
Top Bottom