:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assuming Verrett will play outside, this is a refreshing addition given that he's far from their prototypical CB. It's about damn time they realize not every corner needs to be 6-3, even in this scheme. Verrett allows them to play more man and matchup coverages. Love it.

Anyone has a website with the updated cap space? At least up to yesterday's signings? Would like to see how much we got left to spend.

now waiting for the report to drop that we traded for AJ green or Julio..

jk, don't do that to yourself again

Assuming Verrett will play outside, this is a refreshing addition given that he's far from their prototypical CB. It's about damn time they realize not every corner needs to be 6-3, even in this scheme. Verrett allows them to play more man and matchup coverages. Love it.
So dope that he was born and raised in Fairfield, CA.

My hometown lol

I think we need another pass catching TE that can pair with Kittle. Celek time about to run out.

Any concern with all the talk of Ford playing on the line that the Niners might not be considering Bosa?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/cap/

This only has official signings, but it should give you an idea. It doesnt have the 30M or so that we are allocating out to Ford, Verrett, Ward, or Coleman so we are pretty much capped out.

Thanks man. I also found this on the 49ers SubbReddit for those also interested. It seems like it is up to date:

Salary Cap
Current Estimated Team Cap Space
$29,572,230

Signings
Player
Position Age 2018 Team Contract
Jason Verrett CB 27 Chargers 1 Year @ 3.6M APY
Tevin Coleman HB 25 Falcons 2 Years @ 5M APY
Kwon Alexander LB 24 Buccaneers 4 Years @ 13.5M APY
David Mayo LB 25 Panthers TBA
Jonathan Brown K 26 Bengals 2 Years @ 540k APY

Nice signing. Not the #1 we want but dudes good. Must of had some leg issue we don’t know about to close the deal.

this team going to be good

still need abosa, a DB, a TE and a couple other things in the draft but this is off season has been lit by 9er standards

Back
Top Bottom