:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated :

Salary Cap
Current Estimated Team Cap Space

$28,837,230

Signings
Player
Position Age 2018 Team Contract
Jordan Matthews WR 26 Patriots 1 Year @ TBA
Jason Verrett CB 27 Chargers 1 Year @ 3.6M APY
Tevin Coleman HB 25 Falcons 2 Years @ 4.2M APY
Kwon Alexander LB 24 Buccaneers 4 Years @ 13.5M APY
David Mayo LB 25 Panthers TBA
Jonathan Brown K 26 Bengals 2 Years @ 540k APY
What bout Dee Ford?

i love bosa, but if the giants are willing to move their 2 firsts I am taking it in a hurry. then i am focusing on taking burns/allen and hopefully greedy makes it to #17. our secondary is trash. one of the most important positions is that deep third. no decent deep third players left, imo.

also, tyrod just inked a deal with the chargers. this could potentially be huge for us. miami desperately needs a qb NOW. this might allow us to move out of #2, especially if the Gmen are all in on Haskins and feel like Miami might leap frog them.

Been thinking Miami moves up in the draft. Now, with Teddy back in NO and Tanny gone it’s time to move out of 2. Imo

giphy.gif

No! You get out of here with that!!

I'm with you, I really want to see how scary this defense would be with Bosa commanding double teams on one side, and Ford and Buckner wreaking havoc everywhere else. But Quinnen has some incredible ability as well and has a unique blend of speed, agility, and power much like Aaron Donald. My question is, what are the Niners' true plans for Solomon Thomas? And will what they plan to do with Sully factor in to their decision to go with one over the other?

Back
Top Bottom