:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
folks was really ready to hit Abort Mission on kyle and john
Sadly, those folks won't be satisfied till this team is successful, the newly signed free agents contribute to success, and when the Niners clinch the playoffs.

all my jokes aside, great off season so far. if they can translate all this talent to success on the field, then we are in for a decent season.

Ford, Alexander signings fill huge void and are impact signings for sure. Really like the Verrett signing, and the competition with Ahkello for that starting job gonna bring the best out of both of em. Getting Coleman was nice as well, considering Breida almost always gets hurt seems like every 4 weeks. But I'm not quite sure what type of impact Matthews will have, was never really a fan. Still need an upgrade at the #1 WR spot, although I like the pieces that currently formulate the core group - Goodwin, Pettis, Bourne, and now Matthews. With Kittle as the featured pass catcher. Reminds me of NE with Gronk traditionally being their #1 guy, with Edelman as 1A and other dependable WR's.

Niners slowly building a winner.

Last edited:
Asking that question with the Colbert avy is a savage move :lol:

Colbert was sooo good his rookie season. I don't know what happened to him this previous year. Injuries certainly didn't help, but he was misplaying the most basic things. The first play vs AZ really stands out to me. I don't think he makes that mistake and takes the cheese as a rookie. :emoji_sob:

This play was so good. He's on the far hash and closes on the boundary to knock the ball loose. The angle he takes and range are crazy good. I don't understand what the hell happened to Colbert last year.

colbert_break.gif

I know ahkello was lookin like straight buns last year overall but he started playing a lot better in the last four or five games of the season. im not ready to say he doesnt have it yet

i think seeing rashard robinson fall off so dramatically in his sophomore year has left us feeling bitter and quicker to throw the book at a young DB

This play was so good. He's on the far hash and closes on the boundary to knock the ball loose. The angle he takes and range are crazy good. I don't understand what the hell happened to Colbert last year.

colbert_break.gif

If i recall correctly, they called this a catch smh

I was ready to praise Lynch for signing Verrett to a one-year, 'prove it' deal but I really need that second year as a team option. The whole point is SF is gambling that Verrett will somehow stay healthy and be a productive counterpart to Sherm. If that's the case in '19, the 49ers should think about and want the leverage on his rights for 2020. Otherwise why even gamble on him showin' out like the '15 Pro Bowl season.

I was ready to praise Lynch for signing Verrett to a one-year, 'prove it' deal but I really need that second year as a team option. The whole point is SF is gambling that Verrett will somehow stay healthy and be a productive counterpart to Sherm. If that's the case in '19, the 49ers should think about and want the leverage on his rights for 2020. Otherwise why even gamble on him showin' out like the '15 Pro Bowl season.
isnt that the whole point of a prove it deal?

isnt that the whole point of a prove it deal?
If Verrett in fact avoids injury and shows out like 2015, where does that leave you next offseason? He hits the market again and you likely can't afford him with Sherm on the books through 2020.

Unless SF plans to win the division now, I'd like to think about the near future.

So Vee Bell confirmed we went after him, and that it was a 2 man race with us and the Jets in the end.

We offered him a 3 year $38 mil contract (majority guaranteed, did not give those details). Not going backwards but knowing what we now know, would you rather Bell at the price above, or Tevin on the cheap deal we got him for?

So Vee Bell confirmed we went after him, and that it was a 2 man race with us and the Jets in the end.

We offered him a 3 year $38 mil contract (majority guaranteed, did not give those details). Not going backwards but knowing what we now know, would you rather Bell at the price above, or Tevin on the cheap deal we got him for?
1. Gimme Coleman

2. AB, Odell, Mack now Bell :rofl: we've literally been “#2” in all the marquee acquisitions and trades. I don’t even wanna hear it anymore. Either we got someone or we didn’t. In reality it’s jus Ls being piled up.

Back
Top Bottom