:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carolina with the trick play of the year tho

I swear since the philly special at the super bowl more teams have been running those cool trick plays

Carolina with the trick play of the year tho

I swear since the philly special at the super bowl more teams have been running those cool trick plays
Bro we used to run that play at 75lbs and under ankle biters. Break it out once a game.

Only so many kids could catch at that age.

The throw to Trent Taylor from the far hash side in his own end zone to outside of the numbers is BIG TIME!! That's a big boy throw right there.

The throw to Trent Taylor from the far hash side in his own end zone to outside of the numbers is BIG TIME!! That's a big boy throw right there.

That throw to Pettis was a dime.

I think even “if” 2nd round talks come about I wouldn’t entertain. Backup playing like this is too valuable.

Yea yall act like im crazy talking 2nd round pick

Look at the money/trades all these trash QBs that have shown much less have gotten on the market

Considering Arik Armstead’s improvent,does anyone think it’s possible to trade him and our 1st for the #1 pick?It doesn’t seem likely but it would be great to have a dominant pass rusher to improve our D.I also believe John Lynch wouldn’t make the deal so it’s more of a what if type of situation haha.

Yea yall act like im crazy talking 2nd round pick

Look at the money/trades all these trash QBs that have shown much less have gotten on the market
Jimmy cost a 2nd round pick albeit he was on the last 6 months of a expiring contract. 34th overall pick
Jimmys 2 starts for New England were Divine tho.

Alex Smith age much different at 34 he was dealt for a 3rd and a very good slot corner Kendall Fuller. And at one time from 49ers to Chiefs for two 2nd rounders.

One example Kevin Kolb went for a 2nd round pick with less of a sample size.

Matt Cassell went for a 2nd but played an entire season.

And Brock Osweiler cost Houston a 2nd to give away so Cleveland would eat the contract.(an example of adding a QB and coaches notice early on he’s not the guy they thought he was)

You could argue that Jimmy had just as much professional tape out there as Mullens at this point. I just think he’s played to about 3rd-4th round value. But kyle’s offense at times has had Brian Hoyer in Cleveland playing like a starter in the NFL so the league will be skeptical I imagine.

Last edited:
Mullens is stuck in a hard spot as an undrafted free agent. He’s signed this year and the next for peanuts, and he’s an exclusive rights free agent in 2020. That gives the 49ers even more control than it would if he were a restricted free agent — he’ll only be allowed to negotiate with the Niners, and once they offer him a qualifying tender, his only options will be to either sign it or sit out the season.

So now that we’re nearing the end of the season what are your guys thoughts on Saleh?

Unless someone like Vic Fangio comes available, I'd just keep him around. Just improving the edge rushers will go a long way in improving the entire defense.

He did a good job of disguising and varying his coverages against Seattle on Sunday. They didn't just play cover 3 the entire game, and it really ****ed with Russell Wilson.

Forgot to mention that the defense has looked significantly better in the last two weeks. This corresponds with:

-Jimmie Ward getting hurt Antone Exum and Tarvarius Moore to get on the field
-Jaquaski Tartt getting hurt allowing Marcell Harris to start
-Kwaun Williams getting hurt allowing DJ Reed to start
-Earl Mitchell getting benched for DJ Jones
-Reuben Foster(he was surprisingly bad this season) booted off the team and Malcolm Smith getting hurt allowing Elijah Lee to start
-Solomon Thomas finally playing more snaps inside

Last edited:
So now that we’re nearing the end of the season what are your guys thoughts on Saleh?

Hard to judge when the d players are bad.

Lost our best LB... rest of our LBs a mixed bag, secondary aside from Sherman pretty pitiful... some improvement from Armstead and Solomon Thomas... but deforest Buckner and Fred Warner the only real standouts

Hard to judge when the d players are bad.

Lost our best LB... rest of our LBs a mixed bag, secondary aside from Sherman pretty pitiful... some improvement from Armstead and Solomon Thomas... but deforest Buckner and Fred Warner the only real standouts
I don’t think y’all notice the common trend how many yards defenses are giving up.

49ers are top 9 defense when it comes to total yards. And there were some bad games 1 against Rams and 1 against the chiefs both very potent offenses.

Back
Top Bottom