:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaron Donald, Fletcher Cox and Akiem Hicks.

Chris Jones should be in as well and Defo over Cox or Hicks.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for his elbow injury landing him on IR last week I would hav said Kenny Clark should be in there as a contender at DT as well

Kyle has built this offense to revolve around 21 personnel(RB+FB+TE+WR+WR), and fullback and tight end are Probowlers. I can’t wait for McKinnon to be out there next season. This offense should be ridiculously difficult to stop. I think adding a new face to the WR group is all that’s needed.

Kyle has built this offense to revolve around 21 personnel(RB+FB+TE+WR+WR), and fullback and tight end are Probowlers. I can’t wait for McKinnon to be out there next season. This offense should be ridiculously difficult to stop. I think adding a new face to the WR group is all that’s needed.
Yeah I remember months ago u mentioned Tyrell Williams as a favorite of yours as a free agent.

I think he’d be an excellent compliment as well to the other guys. Good long speed for a guy who can go up and get it also. Chargers have a long history hitting on these tall receivers with good deep speed.

red81 red81 what edge rushers do you like this year in the 2nd or 3rd round? Trying to watch some tape 8)

Chase Winovich and Zach Allen(although I think he's a fringe first-round guy) for sure. After Bosa, those two are my favorite edge rushers in the draft. Like the homie 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 said, Jaylen Ferguson is a day two guy I like. Anthony Nelson is another one.

I think Sutton Smith will go undrafted. I read that he's currently 215 lbs. There's no way he's getting drafted as an edge at that weight. But the kid can play. He might have to switch positions for the NFL, tho.

Last edited:
Patriots on the front door of the playoffs and he had become a big part of that offense

Dude really can’t keep his **** together even in a good situation

How the hell did the XFL not give the Bay Area a team? Especially with the Raiders' departure soon.

Back
Top Bottom