:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope the MCL sprain isn't too serious.

I'm ready for Sunday already.

Red, what did you think about the play calling from last night's game? Does it change in preparation for the Rams?

Yeah, it has to change. Not having a fullback on the field is going to be a big blow to the offense, and not having Juice specifically is an even bigger blow because there isn't a FB as versatile as him.

Kyle is probably going to use a lot more 2 and 3 TE packages with more TEs in the backfield. It's all about creating an extra gap and using misdirection for the defense to defend.

Anytime Jimmie Ward plays well makes you wonder is he actually good?
He's a much better S than CB

Yeah, it has to change. Not having a fullback on the field is going to be a big blow to the offense, and not having Juice specifically is an even bigger blow because there isn't a FB as versatile as him.

Kyle is probably going to use a lot more 2 and 3 TE packages with more TEs in the backfield. It's all about creating an extra gap and using misdirection for the defense to defend.
Do you know if Kyle ever used a FB while in ATL or any previous stints? All I remember is them using Freeman and Coleman in ATL and possibly a FB and Arian Foster while in Hou.

dam! just now getting in here after that Dub.

The blocking on Briedas 1st TD and on Colemans TD are beautiful. This O-line been puttin in work.

He's a much better S than CB

Do you know if Kyle ever used a FB while in ATL or any previous stints? All I remember is them using Freeman and Coleman in ATL and possibly a FB and Arian Foster while in Hou.

Yeah, he's had a fullback on every team he's coached. He had Patrick DiMarco in Atlanta and Vonta Leach in Texas. The FB is a huge part of the offense. It presents so many problems for the defense, and when the FB is as versatile as Juice, it amplifies everything.

Still trying to get a ticket for Sundays game... got some friends going so I'm trying to get something in their area then move over with them.

Has anyone ever bought a ticket online last minute? Either the day before or morning of? Do prices go down? Just wondering if I should lock it down now or just wait till Sunday morning. Let me know if any of you guys done that before. Thanks

If you are open to where you want to sit, then last minute is an ok option (I've seen them drop generally). But if you have a particular section or area you want to sit in, I'd just lock it in if you see a decent deal.

If you are open to where you want to sit, then last minute is an ok option (I've seen them drop generally). But if you have a particular section or area you want to sit in, I'd just lock it in if you see a decent deal.

Thanks for the input!

Regarding Juszczyk … that's good news IMO. You know it crossed everyones mind yesterday that it was an ACL tear...A couple teams coming up that we should beat easily without him. 5 weeks puts him at the MNF game against Seattle. Would be a great game to get him back!

What a time to be alive for 49er fans. What a win yesterday; SLAP HANDS!

Remember this old school song? My mom use to sing this everytime we watch a niners game back when i was kid. Good ol days are coming ......

Still trying to get a ticket for Sundays game... got some friends going so I'm trying to get something in their area then move over with them.

Has anyone ever bought a ticket online last minute? Either the day before or morning of? Do prices go down? Just wondering if I should lock it down now or just wait till Sunday morning. Let me know if any of you guys done that before. Thanks

for as hyped up as a match up this Sunday will be, it’s unlikely that tickets will drop before game time or become widely available (this from my experience at candlestick, could be different at the Rams stadium). Last time I tried this with a group of folks was the carolina vs niners game. Game had a huge build up and playoff implications. We tried to wait for tickets while tailgating and inevitability never found tickets available, even after the first quarter. Game sucked though, it was the one in which the legend of douche bagger vance macdonald dropped a wide open pass down the seam in a game we shouldve won.

like someone mentioned earlier, if you can find tix now at a reasonable price, having peace of mind that you’ll have procured them in advance is worth it. Chances are, they’ll probably go up if fox calls it their game of the week and hype builds

Jimmy definitely better improve in the passing g

Dude gets rattled under pressure which makes him throw on his back foot and tries to force passes

Has to learn how to climb the pocket as well

In addition to Jimmy G improving his passing, I'd like for them to trade for AJ Green. His contract is expiring so he shouldnt cost more than a 4-7 rd pick i think. We need a proven WR out there that is a known threat to opposing secondaries, our WRs are young and inexperienced.

I’m still on a high right now. I see no reason why we can’t give Goff some serious problems this week. In-state game as well, 49ers faithful bout to be deep in LA, hell those fake *** fans were probably ours too at one point.

In addition to Jimmy G improving his passing, I'd like for them to trade for AJ Green. His contract is expiring so he shouldnt cost more than a 4-7 rd pick i think. We need a proven WR out there that is a known threat to opposing secondaries, our WRs are young and inexperienced.
Nah too injury prone. Last thing we need is another guy on our IR.

I like the team we have right now. If Jimmy tightens up, we can manage just fine with what we have. We haven’t gotten a look at Hurd in a real game yet, my hope is that we have something special there.

Kwon And Sherm, I see you. D-lines getting the shine, but they been acting a fool every game.

Last edited:
I hope there's no letdown on Sunday.

Jimmy G will be the key to winning this time around. Gotta pummel that veteran Ram D through the air because they gonna be ready to focus on stopping that vaunted run game after what we've done on the ground lately. Need huge outings for Deebo and esp Pettis

Back
Top Bottom