:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So there’s a pretty large thread on Twitter where people have called out the NFL and Elias Sports Bureau( who handles the stats) so that Bosa gets credited for a 3rd sack in that play where Bakers knees where clearly down and he got a flag for grounding. They say that changes like this have been done before in the past so we’ll see if Bosa gets his!

Whats that power outage you guys speak of?

Last edited:
Hurry up Sunday. I used this game as the perfect excuse to fly home for the weekend. I got a feeling it’s going to be like how it was when the Niners played the Chargers last year and 49ers fans take the place over.

Mind you, Niner fans have traveled deep to the games in LA when they’ve sucked. This is the first time they’ve been good since the Rams moved back to LA.

In addition to Jimmy G improving his passing, I'd like for them to trade for AJ Green. His contract is expiring so he shouldnt cost more than a 4-7 rd pick i think. We need a proven WR out there that is a known threat to opposing secondaries, our WRs are young and inexperienced.

I would think based on Comp picks he is going to cost at least a 3rd rounder since they would probably get that just by letting him walk

Justin Skule has looked more than serviceable. Dude is a starter in the league.

he's faced tj watt and myles garrett in his first two career starts and this line hasn't really skipped a beat. love that we're not frantically talking about trading for trent williams

Any news on if Trent Taylor is practicing? I know he is eligible to play the Cards in November and Kyle said he was expected to start practicing after the bye.

Any news on if Trent Taylor is practicing? I know he is eligible to play the Cards in November and Kyle said he was expected to start practicing after the bye.

Saw him celebrating on the sideline during MNF, he still had a boot on so don’t expect to see him in a while.

They were talking about flexing it. But then the Rams lost to Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh and San Diego won in week 4 so they decided to stick with that dud of a game in the Sunday night spot.

Dude, the Niners have some good ****ing player development now. Emmanuel Moseley is no slouch, and Justin Skule looks like an NFL tackle.

Back
Top Bottom