:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We must lose out. 4-12 bengals, lions, Rams

Blaine looked timid today. Jared "Montana" Goff needs to be the goal.

Blaine is another one of those conservative back ups that will play for another 14 seasons.

it is very feasible that we lose out.

YESSSSSS

Khalil Mack is overrated
My dude pulled his pass rushing abilities off the shelf and dusted them off this year 
laugh.gif

Wasnt that the knock on him last year, didnt he only have like 1 or 2 
sick.gif

My dude pulled his pass rushing abilities off the shelf and dusted them off this year :lol:

Wasnt that the knock on him last year, didnt he only have like 1 or 2 :x

That was the knock. People thought Aldon's absense would be crucial...it actually hasn't been a factor as much for the 49ers and the Raiders. I wish him well.

Last edited:
I believe right now we would have the 6th pick. In order would be Titans, Chargers, Browns, Ravens, Lions then Niners.

1. Tennessee Titans: 3-10 (.498 strength of schedule)
2. San Diego Chargers: 3-10 (.527 SOS)
3. Cleveland Browns: 3-10 (.529 SOS)
4. Dallas Cowboys: 4-9 (.517 SOS - 3-8 in conference)
5. Baltimore Ravens: 4-9 (.517 SOS - 3-6 in conference)
6. Detroit Lions: 4-9 (.529 SOS)
7. San Francisco 49ers: 4-9 (.531 SOS)
8. Jacksonville Jaguars: 5-8 (.469 SOS)
9. New Orleans Saints: 5-8 (.512 SOS)
10. Chicago Bears: 5-8 (.524 SOS - 2-7 in conference)

:lol: at them wanting to do another banner

We are 1 game out of the the 1st overall pick with 3 games left. We need to lose all 3. Leave no doubt in Jed's mind and improve our draft position at the same time.

Last edited:
We are 1 game out of the the 1st overall pick with 3 games left. We need to lose all 3. Leave no doubt in Jed's mind and improve our draft position at the same time.

I'm sayin man, we need to nose dive. There's absolutely nothing good that can come from winning games at this point. Let's finish the season awful and hope that change and a top draft pick come our way

i swear i feel like that ***** eatdat*****445 after every game 
mean.gif
 i cant believe what the yorks have done to this organization. those ******s still haven't realized that aside from harbaugh, their entire tenure has been abysmal. not a single winning season outside of harbaugh from any of the coaches they've hired.

Last edited by a moderator:
knowing our luck, the team will "rally" and win 2 of the last 3 games to "finish the season on a high note and carry momentum into next year" :smh:

Last edited:
Where are all the Blaine Gabbert supporters now? Just last week after beating Chicago Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram were LIT about Blaine Gabbert being 'the answer' and 'a better QB than Colin Kaepernick'. Seems to me we are getting just as poor results with Gabbert as we were with Kaep. Our O-Line couldn't contain a butterfly... 9 sacks?! Pass rush was terrible, Manziel had so much time per play he may as well have been playing Madden on the couch. And let's not mention our run defense which allowed 230 yards from a Browns team that was averaging just 71 per game. 

nothing has changed. I am not sure where you're reading the stuff you've read, but it wasn't in here. This team has a myriad of issues: Jed is still the owner, Tomsula is still over his head, gabbert is still a stopgap, kaepernick still can't read defenses/anticipate throws/throw with touch/has horrible footwork, etc

I suggest you refrain from reading football opinions on social media. 99% of football fans don't know **** about football.

Last edited:
A little worried that the Bengals might come out flat because they just lost their starting QB for an extended period, plus we are way more competitive at home regardless of the outcome.

Just do not want this to be the perfect storm for an upset.

Oh, and **** Robbie Gould for missing those chip shots.

Last edited:
A little worried that the Bengals might come out flat because they just lost their starting QB for an extended period, plus we are way more competitive at home regardless of the outcome.

Just do not want this to be the perfect storm for an upset.
I feel the same way.

I hope they come out and kick our ***.

Back
Top Bottom