:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problems at safety have been lingering for how long now?

For a GM that was a safety during his playing years, the lack of solidifying that position during his tenure has been poor.

you know people laughed year after year as i said we shoud pick up constant free agent kenny vaccaro

he's cheap, he finishes tackles, and guess who s played 13.75 games per season his entire career; kenny 😥

now he's too old but damb he woulda helped from 2015-2019

Tony Jefferson.... guess we got our man! 😜

just looked up who is Tony Jefferson and saw this:

"49ers Sign S Tony Jefferson; Waive CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun"

Briean Boddy-Cal...

whosnoop.gif

Yea, i think that was in his plan. I was listening to his press conference and he was going to surprise the guys tmrw but it just happened sooner lol

it always surprises me just how fragile and unpredictable the body is. these dudes play one of one of the most violent sports in modern history, get smacked around, bang helmets constantly and do it for maybe 5 consecutive months. but one day of OTA camp and there's a bunch of torn ACLs and achilles?

wild ****. for Moore and Skule, I hope they can recover and still have productive careers

I think the players are training too hard in the off season. Training to get better and recieve a 2nd contract. By the time they get to camp there bodys havent recovered. Its a double edged sword. Either rest in the off season or train. The guys need to rest in the off season. Catch 22

In OTA’s tho.

Wow, oh well next man up. I still have legitimate concerns about our secondary and hopefully Kinlaw, Bosa and Ford can get us back to being heavy hitters up front.

My gut tells me Lance is a day one starter. We turned the page the moment we went up to 3 for Lance. No need to pump fake now and we still have Jimmy as a nice second option if we need him.

I also think we need a vet WR, should have brought back EMan instead of letting him slip to BUF.

I already hoped he’ll be good regardless. But I had one too many beers last night and decided to order a Trey Lance vapor elite authentic jersey. Now I really hope he balls out and ends up being the goods lol. I never buy Authentics until a player proves himself, but had to make an exception on this one.

I already hoped he’ll be good regardless. But I had one too many beers last night and decided to order a Trey Lance vapor elite authentic jersey. Now I really hope he balls out and ends up being the goods lol. I never buy Authentics until a player proves himself, but had to make an exception on this one.
You Gonna say all that without ooping me the linkage?

You Gonna say all that without ooping me the linkage?

If you have a Costco membership or know someone who does. They sell $50 fanatics gift cards for $40 so get a bunch of those and it helps drop the price down a bit as well.

If you have a Costco membership or know someone who does. They sell $50 fanatics gift cards for $40 so get a bunch of those and it helps drop the price down a bit as well.
I’m not seeing the lance authentic. Unless you got a Eric Reid authentic I’m not seeing IT on there. >D

i'm pretty sure you can only use 1 gift card per transaction tho so all you've saved is 10$

hey that's pretty slick, so you basically payed 240 in gift cards and with the 20% off sale you basically broke even on a 369.99 jersey?

I had a one time use 30% off promo code, and double dipped that with the gift cards. All in all, I cut the price of the jersey down significantly. But whenever I order something off fanatics, I always go the gift card route from Costco. Hell every dollar saved counts and when you’re able to use promo codes plus combine what you save on the gift cards, it’s a win.

Back
Top Bottom