:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ten giving up a 2nd and a 5th it looks like.

Disappointed the 49ers couldn't match or beat that offer. But glad Julio not going to Sea or LAR or NFC for that matter.

None of our WR's better get hurt this year

Not really trippin’ on not getting Julio, sure it would’ve been nice but I’m relieved he’s not in our conference and especially not our division

Back to shopping for safeties and it ain’t even preseason

they need to sacrifice one of the Yorks, ritualistically spill their blood on the play field and the practice field, only then the angry native spirits who dwell on Levi’s field might be appeased

Behind Moore at safety is jaquaski Tartt (recovering from a toe injury), marcell harris (recovering from a groin injury), and rookie talanoa hufanga :emoji_worried:

im all in, I wonder if Sherm is cool with that tho
He's a smart individual. It might be a tough pill to swallow but that man does not belong on the corners.

I'd argue that in our Super Bowl 2 years ago when he was All-Pro he was just barely hanging in there.

he's good and aggressive at the line he just can't keep up with the speedsters or the juke artists anymore

but with his good vision, strong play reading/predicting abilities, and hitting ability i think he'd make a nice safety.

Back
Top Bottom