:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcell harris and tarvarius moore at safety

200.gif

ohhhh we in for a rough one against the saints.

The poor get poorer. How much more will it take for the niners to get a top 5 pick?! Stay tuned for the next episode of 2020 sucks

i know i may be super optimistic, but if we can somehow squeak by N.O. i think we make some noise the next few weeks. We’re 2 out of the 7 seed (Rams), got the bye coming up too.

then we face LA, with hopefully Sherm, Heem, Deebo back in the fold & the following week we could get George back. Got Buf, WA, Dallas on the schedule following LA. all winnable games imo. at that point we’d be in the playoffs.

y’all with me???

Im with you, out of the bad 7 game stretch the 49ers have this season they are 2-2. I know we have the backs to the wall but this is the NFL everyone on the roster is paid to play and anything can happen.

lets get this dub on Sunday.

Im with you, out of the bad 7 game stretch the 49ers have this season they are 2-2. I know we have the backs to the wall but this is the NFL everyone on the roster is paid to play and anything can happen.

lets get this dub on Sunday.

#48 would like to have a word with you

Sunday has trap game written all over it for New Orleans. Coming off that high of blowing out Tampa on SNF, you can say they’re due for a letdown.

Hell the 49ers laid an egg last season at home against Atlanta in week 15 after that huge win in New Orleans the prior Sunday. If they can keep it close and go into halftime hanging around, it’ll be fun to watch.

Niners are 3-0 at New Orleans and 4-2 overall against them since 2011.

We always play well against Sean Payton and that annoying *** duck face of his. I dont know what's more irritating, Carroll and his big league chew or Payton and this...
20201113_082750.jpg

20201113_082937.jpg

Niners are 3-0 at New Orleans and 4-2 overall against them since 2011.

We always play well against Sean Payton and that annoying *** duck face of his. I dont know what's more irritating, Carroll and his big league chew or Payton and this...
20201113_082750.jpg

20201113_082937.jpg
The Ahmad Brooks/Drew Brees giraffe neck game was in NOLA in 2013. So we’re 2-1 in the Superdome since 2011.

I’m not as optimistic this week as you guys. Like GB I don’t think the Saints have forgotten about last year. They see us hobbled and they’re going for the kill. This might be worse than last Thursday.

nflshop has the color rush vapor jerseys in stock 30% off for kittle, bosa and deebo if anybody was looking

haven’t bought an nfl jersey since pwillis52 but i need that deebo color rush jersey. just a bully out there. idgaf who’s under center, he and aiyuk gonna be a problem next year.

haven’t bought an nfl jersey since pwillis52 but i need that deebo color rush jersey. just a bully out there. idgaf who’s under center, he and aiyuk gonna be a problem next year.
Finally copped a deebo color rush. Regardless of who’s under center next year, deebo gonna eat in this offense. :pimp:He always glossin in that color rush. Luckily they still had my size. Better hurry!

man with the condition this team is in i wish theyd just move us to all morning games

they really gonna make the SF 49ers, in this condition, play the 1:25 timeslot vs the NO Orleans Saints :frown:

obviously i ride with my squad and hope we get the W

but every game we have scheduled remaining is either a 1:25 or 5:20 PM kickoff. and if things get ugly thats really going to blow up on us

I don’t know why I got some weird positive feeling about tomorrow when more likely than not they end up getting their **** pushed in.

Either way New Orleans brings back good memories for me. Had the time of life up there last year in week 14.

Back
Top Bottom