:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally watching the game now, so my annotations are late

second play of the game is a power run with garnett pulling. beautiful to see.

kap almost gets dres killed by staring him down. do that against seattle and we have another receiver on IR

Last edited:
Damn these refs are sketchy :smh:

Beautiful pass from Ponder and a better catch by Bell

finally watching the game now, so my annotations are late

second play of the game is a power run with garnett pulling. beautiful to see.

kap almost gets dres killed by staring him down. do that against seattle and we have another receiver on IR

Seems as though your frustration with Kaep boils down to more than football fam.

Just being real.

did i say anything that wasn't objective and accurate? be real with me

No. But we all know you want Kaep gone after his sitting down protest. You also ignored that he overall played pretty well. Arguably the best out of all of our QB's this preseason. You can take that with a grain of salt though (only comparing his play this game against our other QB's series throughout the preseason).

Last edited:
like i said, stares him down from the snap. gives the strong safety a free jump start.

am i pointing out something that isn't happening?????? we've seen what happens to guys like vernon or manningham when kap stares them down and gives DBs a free head of steam on our receivers.

Last edited:
did i say anything that wasn't objective and accurate? be real with me

I'm not saying you hate the man; I feel as though you do have a level of anger toward the man and his peaceful protest.

We need more like him in the spotlight. :smokin

yall really want to be oblivious and pretend like this **** dont happen???

is the football IQ in here that low?

Last edited:
I'm not saying you hate the man; I feel as though you do have a level of anger toward the man and his peaceful protest.

We need more like him in the spotlight.
smokin.gif
i dont give a **** about a protest. i am all about 100% football.

if you think i have a personal vendetta with kaepernick, you haven't been around here since 2013.

i have never posted one thing about kaepernick that wasn't backed up with evidence. not one.
my passion for this **** is too intense for nt. so much so that it gets distorted, and i aint trying to come sideways at any my fellow fans. might be time.

Last edited:
Didn't see Kap, but dam man so much talent on the d line his year. We'll see who we can keep. The new 85 already better than Vernon lol. Taylor looking nice. Then again everyone out there just fighting To make the practice squad and what not.

Back
Top Bottom