:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great first half. 

very pleased. let's carry it over to the second half. 

Last edited:
we're still in it and that's all we can ask for. within striking distance

so impressed with the offensive line. they've been giving gabbert huge, clean pockets.

craziest part is we have ANTHONY DAVIS* and first-round pick in joshua garnett on the bench in case we need them. depth is insane.

Last edited:
Team looked better than most expected in the first half. I want to see a little more out of Gabbert and pass rush in the 2nd half.

so impressed with the offensive line. they've been giving gabbert huge, clean pockets.

craziest part is we have ANTHONY DAVIS and first-round pick on the bench in case we need them. depth is insane.
not sure if i'd count anthony davis as depth lmao feel like if someone got hurt and they told him to go into the game he'd retire on the spot 
laugh.gif

lol true

i didn't feel great about today's game, but i feel good about next week's game. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
too many flags this week, lets see if niners can score on this next drive, if not we'll be seeing a blowout soon

tough drive. penalties were killer.

have to tip your cap to kelvin benjamin and cam newton. there's a reason they're the defending NFC champs. 

mike shula is damn good OC. his offense is annoying as hell.

Last edited:
gabbert is so bad. every horizontal throw takes a nose dive. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom