:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing that we completely dominated this first half but a gift call for the Cowboys and our ****** punter gave them life. SMFH
I wouldn't say completely dominated. In fact I would say the only reason we scored twice was garbage defense from dallas not outstanding play from our offense. Two bad teams basically just gave each other a pair of scores for a net of 0. 

Amazing that we completely dominated this first half but a gift call for the Cowboys and our ****** punter gave them life. SMFH
I wouldn't say completely dominated. In fact I would say the only reason we scored twice was garbage defense from dallas not outstanding play from our offense. Two bad teams basically just gave each other a pair of scores for a net of 0. 

Nah.

lol i love middlekauf

dude doesn't pull any punches, but he does get a little knee jerky with the hot takes

gabbert throws the corner route with high-level precision 

Last edited:
throws the ball like hatchet throwers. 

needs to spend the off-season with a QB guru

needs to spend the off-season with a QB guru
needs to spend the off season with another team if you ask me! 
laugh.gif

someone needs to tell our guys to stop lining up in the neutral zone. they're very lucky the refs haven't called them multiple times.

chip with the terribly conservative play calling. 

2 inside zones in a row. come on.

Back
Top Bottom