:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think anyone has that expectation, for me it is more about what can we do to get better next year. Clearly that was the goal this offseason and it is looking as though we actually got worse. Taking a quick look at our schedule there's really only 1-3 remaining winnable games which means there is a chance we finish off even worse than under Tomfoola. 
Good. Better chance of getting that von Miller type player :D hope we have a strong draft.

You don't get a really good team by adding more youth, it has to be a perfect blend of youth and veteran experience. That said, I am against trading Staley and Bowman.

With a team as bad as ours we need to draft BPA. I can honestly see us going 1-15 so Myles Garrett come on down!
That's funny because all off season this thread and 49ers front office was touting a "get younger to get better" philosophy with regards to moves like letting Anquan walk and hoping Patton/Ellington step up. 

Who would y'all compare Kizer and juju to? I like player comparisons. Gives me an idea of what type of player they are

That's funny because all off season this thread and 49ers front office was touting a "get younger to get better" philosophy with regards to moves like letting Anquan walk and hoping Patton/Ellington step up. 
All off season this thread was all over sunshine :x

Who would y'all compare Kizer and juju to? I like player comparisons. Gives me an idea of what type of player they are
My research/ draft board says Garrett is supposed to be the next Aldon Smith, I'm sure people around here will like the sound of that

Last edited:
when juju was humming last season, think dez bryant type player.

if you have the #1 pick, you don't pass on garrett.

Last edited:
I guess Juju like Dez in more ways than one 
laugh.gif

Geez. Imagine the defense. Arik. Buckner. Lynchmob. Garrett. Alright. Y'all convinced me. Garrett campaign 2017

yeah, myles garrett is a good kid

only concerns i have are these little injuries he's been getting lately. 

Last edited:
if you draft garrett, but still have jim o'neil, they cancel out. good chance jim o'neil uses him to cover. 
sick.gif

it might be time to consider transitioning to a 4-3 entirely if baalke goes. enough with dropping our edge rushers into coverage ********.

Last edited:
We need a good CB man. Brock has been garbage.
And a QB... and a couple WRs who can get open who are not named Kerley, and a TE that can actually catch and hold onto the ball... 

We need a whole lot. 

if you draft garrett, but still have jim o'neil, they cancel out. good chance jim o'neil uses him to cover. 
sick.gif
If Jim O'Neil makes it to start the next season as DC I'll shave my head 
laugh.gif

And a QB... and a couple WRs who can get open who are not named Kerley, and a TE that can actually catch and hold onto the ball... 

We need a whole lot. 

If Jim O'Neil makes it to start the next season as DC I'll shave my head :lol:
Pics of before please before we find out you're already bald

Pics of before please before we find out you're already bald
Too young to be anywhere near bald 

Also I'm still 100% good for that if Kaep throws over 30 TD's this season I'll convert to Islam and Vegetarianism bet I made in here during the offseason if anyone here still remembers that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i like what chip did today. he showed new wrinkles to his offense, and schemed guys wide open against a very tough secondary. if kap plays in the next coming weeks, he won't have the excuse of guys not getting open. there have been guys beating coverages on every drive. gabbert missed about 4 throws where guys didn't have a defender within 5 yards of them.

i worry about our defense. it's going to be very difficult to land a good DC.

Last edited:
yes

there's a chance kaepernick comes in and the offense completely stalls. instead of missing throws to WIIIIIIIIIDE open guys, good chance kap never sees that wide open guy to begin with. everything transpires quickly in this offense. you have to be able to intellectually process a lot in a very short amount of time.

also a good chance kaepernick stares down kerley and gets him sent to the IR.

with that said, i still want to see kap play a bit.

Last edited:
Then it sounds like no rush? Why put him in if he's not mentally and physically ready to play. Even if he's backing Gabbert up. Idk I'm at a crossroads regarding sit or start Kaep. I want to so bad but I know he's not ready for this new offense nor is he physically where he should be at. :frown:

Kap gets hurt, and we're ******. I said the other day, a broken finger guarantees him 15 million next season.

Back
Top Bottom