:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow Kaep really changing some of what I thought of him if he really going to give up that injury clause for the chance to start. 

Kap didnt have to do this just shows what he is made off. Im sure no other player would do this. I would of been opposed for kap to doing this. But Salute to Kap, he wants to play.

Wow Kaep really changing some of what I thought of him if he really going to give up that injury clause for the chance to start. 
Kinda makes the narrative that the anti-Kap fans have been running with about him all about money, chose the surgery to guarantee his contract, etc. to be kind of silly now doesnt it?

Buffalo Bills are next and Tampa Bucs after that, they're probably the softest two teams we have left on the schedule besides the Bears at the end, if there ever was a time for the return of the Kaep this is it. 

kerley wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open on the crosser over the middle

don't gabbert the throw, kap 
mad.gif
 let it rip, baby

Last edited:
Kaep must have had a change of heart because if he had felt this way in the offseason when they tried to deal him, and had been wiling to renegotiate he could have been starting in Denver. 

Maybe the reality of the situation set in? Maybe he's considering this his audition for other teams when he takes the option to void after this season? 

this would be me. everyday. it's dead on me.

This dude is actually a fellow NT'er lol

Kap's last chance here fellas. I've backed him but if he doesn't step up its really over especially with this contact news. Rooting for him.

As soon as Kaep sign that new contract he better be ready to hit the weight room and the practice field WITH A VENGANCE  after this long off week. 

As soon as Kaep sign that new contract he better be ready to hit the weight room and the practice field WITH A VENGANCE after this long off week. 

The threat of the home run ball has be excited now. Teams will have to keep 7-8 in the box now. Torrey; it's your time to shine.

As long as he can make the crossing route throws I think we will be fine.

As long as he can make the crossing route throws I think we will be fine.
I'd say we're pretty far from being fine but this is definitely some of the best, or at least most exciting, news we've received in a while. 

Of course, like I said last night, the biggest fear is that Kaep goes in and sucks worse than Gabbert, but at this point we have no choices left but to go hard behind Kaep and hope he can pull off a miracle and ball out! 

I'm excited to see kap, but let's not forget that he also couldnt get the ball to Torrey last season. Torrey lost his **** in that Green Bay game after he was getting open all game, but kap was either panicking in the pocket or couldn't see him.

Torrey has to regret signing here. :x

This dude is actually a fellow NT'er lol

Kap's last chance here fellas. I've backed him but if he doesn't step up its really over especially with this contact news. Rooting for him.

:nerd:

EDP a fool. Most epic rants on youtube

Torrey has to regret signing here.
sick.gif
I was thinking that the other day as well. On paper at the time it must have seemed great: make some good money, reunite with his teammate Anquan, play with a QB who had been lighting up the league, on a team that was a SB contender, maybe even have the chance to win another ring.

I bet this was the last thing he expected when he inked with us

Last edited:
roll.gif
sick.gif

send torrey across the bay. their offense would be on some greatest show on turf type **** with torrey added to the mix.

Last edited:

roll.gif
sick.gif

send torrey across the bay. their offense would be on some greatest show on turf type **** with torrey added to the mix.
...please... no... I was saying this last Sunday but every time King Krab makes a big play for Oak a small part of me dies inside

hope kap learned from last season. play like this, and you'll find yourself behind gabbert again

Pass-04.gif

Last edited:
**** Crabtree.

Other than that its awesome to see what Derek is doing as a pro. Raiders got really lucky that Carr fell to them. Sucks to see the raiders flourish exciting to see Derek lead the way. i have always and will continue to be a fan of Derek. Can only be happy for a Bulldog puttin on.

Back
Top Bottom