:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on kap step your game up playa - on the field and in the sheets. that skeezer hurt as f looking like aldon with a wig on. :smh:  could learn a thing or two from coach. sarah harbaugh doe. :pimp:  

I've seen kaep in public on two separate occasions with a different chick each time. idk if he was romantically involved with either one but i could only help but think what's worse, kaep's field vision under pressure or his vision for women?

what happened to those sanaa lathan rumors? i don't care how old she is, she's drinking from the same fountain of youth as Stacey Dash

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Alex Boone unlikely to show up for mandatory minicamp[/h1]
49ers tight end Vernon Davis  will be showing up  for next week’s mandatory minicamp. 

49ers guard Alex Boone  likely won’t be.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Boone does not intend to report for the three-day session.

Sure, it’ll cost nearly $70,000 if Boone doesn’t show up at any point during the minicamp.  But Boone is serious about getting a new deal, and the only leverage he can muster comes from withholding services.

Boone is due to earn a paltry base salary of $2 million, along with a roster bonus of $200,000.  He already has forfeited a $50,000 workout bonus by staying away from the offseason program.

Undrafted out of Ohio State, Boone has started every game in 2012 and 2013 — 19 total regular-season and postseason games per year.  He is signed through 2015; his salary drops to $1.2 million in the final season of the contract.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/teams/nfc/san-francisco-49ers/

Chiefs released CB Brandon Flowers.

1. Chiefs release cornerback Flowers
  2.  Lions part ways with Houston

Lions released CB Chris Houston.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^Not sure but I feel like right now they are content with corners and wouldnt go make a move. I could be wrong though.

Eric Wright hasn't shown up because he may retire??

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 20m
CB Eric Wright not at #49ers camp because he may retire, says Jim Harbaugh, who's disappointed Vernon Davis & Alex Boone absent too

No biggie. Honestly I was not expecting him to make the final roster. There's way too many heads competing for spots at CB. Only locks are T Brock, Ward and Cully. Everyone else is fighting for a position.

kenneth acker, perrish cox, dontae johnson, chris cook and darryl morris fighting for those last few spots.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the most about Chris Cook getting the starting reps opposite Brock...

These next few months will be real interesting

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]New-look offense? Roman suggests changes in store for 2014[/h1]
Posted on  June 17, 2014 at 6:06 pm  by  Eric Branch in 49ers

Stevie Johnson. (AP)

Offensive coordinator Greg Roman hinted Tuesday the 49ers could pass more in 2014.

Of course, it would be hard to throw the ball less than they have in the Jim Harbaugh era.

Since 2011, the 49ers have ranked no higher than 31st in the NFL in pass attempts, but Roman suggested they could stray, at least a bit, from their power-running roots.

They bolstered their wide receiver corps in the offseason with the acquisitions of Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd, who have combined for four 1,000-yard seasons since 2010. Roman mentioned those wideouts, who joined Michael Crabtree and Anquan Boldin, after he mentioned the staff had tweaked the attack during the offseason.

“We kind of went through everything we’ve done and really kind of stripped it back down to its most element basic parts and (started) over at square one,” he said. “I would say, I think it’s fair to make the statement that it’s a different offense, 2014.

“Because we’ve got some new guys in, Brandon Lloyd has been out there everyday. He’s done a great job of taking advantage of his opportunities. Stevie Johnson’s another guy. So, we’ll see how it all goes.”

Another possible reason for moving away from ground-and-pound: Colin Kaepernick, who has made 23 regular-season starts, is entering his second full season as a starter and better equipped to utilize his pass-catching options.

“That’s definitely a factor,” Roman said. “It really is his second full year starting … So he’s seeing things now that he didn’t see before.”
hoping so but not holding my breath 
mean.gif

this is dope! coach seifert speaks with the team. 
pimp.gif
 a guy who knows a thing or two about winning superbowls.

Last edited:
The organization better not give in to VD's demands.

What would you guys do?

I'd let him sit out all he wants.

same. I would not give in to VD's demands.

He's already getting paid top3 TE money.
If and when VD loses his speed, he will be extra ordinary. He's a damn robot. stiff as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom