:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i believe beadles has played tackle, so they'd probably just bump him outside and insert tiller at guard

Keep Staley, keep Smith, draft a QB, use that cap space in the free agent market IMHO this upcoming 2017 free agency is full of game changers

damn, i can't believe calais campbell is already 30.

von miller is not a FA. sportstrac needs to update their ****.

there are definitely some good FAs this year, but most will likely get tagged or extended before FA. i would definitely overpay for dontari poe and dont’a hightower.

however, if jim o'neil is still around,  i wouldn't sign anyone on D. niners need to push for mike pettine after the season.

Last edited:
Srsly tho with Kaep under the new contract that will let him go after this season and Gabbert a 2017 UFA who tf we adding at QB? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
With the 49ers losing money with low attendence they need to find ways in which they can save/earn money. I was thinking they might become cheap with the players they sign. Anybody else sees this possibly happening?

they have no choice after this season due to the 4-year cap rule. they have to spend some of their cap.

btw people hate the yorks so much that the $$$ needed for the banner was raised in less than a day. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
fitz 
sick.gif

cousins 
sick.gif

if you want someone who is up to speed at the nfl level, you better send the hoodie your first rounder for jimmy G.

and to be completely objective, there isn't a single quarterback in this draft that justifies a top of the first round pick. falk and trubisky are the most enticing, but ideally, they're 2nd round picks. kaaya is permanently stuck in the mud, kizer is erratically inconsistent, and watson has kap-like vision of the field. mahomes has the most tools of any QB, but he's raw as ****. chad kelly LOL.

Last edited:
yeah, i don't want to see Fitz or Cousins in red and gold :smh:

Jimmy G though :pimp:

Last edited:
There's no way I'd give up what will more than likely be a top 3-5 pick this year for Jimmy G :lol:

I know Brady has said he wants to play into his 40's, but I wonder how realistic that is and if Guwoppolo is even on the block

yeah, no way we send them a top 5 pick. we have to trade back and then send that pick, or depending on where they finish, swap first rounders with the pats.

man, i am starting to have a draft crush on jonathan alllen. kind of sucks we've invested so heavy in the DL recently lol. 

Last edited:
I said this many pages ago I'll say it again I feel like there is little to no chance Jimmy G will be available. Brady may play into his 40s, and he may not, but I think New England's coaching and front office are aware of the reality of the situation and realize that Garrop is a capable replacement and won't willingly move him. 

Rumors circling that Vikings made a deal for a prominent left tackle.

If Baalke gets less than a 2nd for Staley, fire his *** on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom