:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unbelievable game.

somewhere scumbag jed is loving this 
mean.gif

I was more invested in this game than any of the niners game the past two seasons.

Freaking Speight was shook after his second INT.

this is a very good WR class. mike williams, corey davis, juju smith schuster, john ross, dede westbrook, etc. there's some ******* players in this draft.

Last edited:
watson's downfield accuracy between the sideline and the numbers is ridiculously good

Last edited:
expect the chip back to oregon rumors to start heating up here soon. sounds like helfrich is about to get **** canned.

shame helfrich couldn't keep the program afloat 

kaaya is okay. he has very little mobility. i have questions about his ability to operate under pressure. i think he's way too easily rattled when he's under duress.

hopefully baalke was scouting their TE david njoku. dude is a very nice player. 

Last edited:
Nfldraftcountdown released their mock and have Browns selecting Garrett and niners selecting Jonathan Allen from Alabama. red81 red81 what're your thoughts on Allen and his fit with the niners?

Last edited:
I love Jonathan Allen. IMO he's the 2nd best player in the draft. Dude is an animal. The problem is he would play the same position Buckner/Armstead play. A good coordinator can work all 3 of them on the field, but we don't have a good coordinator.

Back
Top Bottom