:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's whats up. 
pimp.gif

hopefully we can get through training camp with zero major injuries. every game counts and we need all hands on deck for the start of the season.

must win the division this year.

Last edited:
NT told you VD. :smh:  you aint getting ****.

you too boone.

bruh look at how lawrence okoye dwarfs VD.:x  i met VD and hes a big *** dude lol.

Read this too quickly and my mind processed: "Not getting VD"

Lmao

brooks. size of the fight in the dog > size of the dog in the fight and in a bar brooks has the upper hand as he has proven he is deadly with a bottle in-hand.

although there is a point where size difference is too much to overcome and okoye might be there lol

Last edited:
Not really sure what you are trying to say here.

But to answer your question strictly how it is written......it will end when he is traded or cut.  Dude is not an NFL level talent and he has no business making this roster.

traded or cut... no ****, dland.

what I'm saying is the talk about lmj not fitting into any gameplan has gotten repetitive.

Exactly

Okoye and Brooks in bar fight, who you guys got?

hands only or bas rutten rules where all objects are fair game?

wasnt okoye some sort of shot putter or discus thrower? i agree with red in that the size of the fight of the dog is important, but jesus he'd be fighting a building and at some point okoye would probably be able to toss him out the bar

Not really sure what you are trying to say here.

But to answer your question strictly how it is written......it will end when he is traded or cut.  Dude is not an NFL level talent and he has no business making this roster.

traded or cut... no ****, dland.

what I'm saying is the talk about lmj not fitting into any gameplan has gotten repetitive.

Haha my bad bro. Sentence was just worded odd.

Real interested to see how our D is gonna shape up this year especially the secondary. I still think losing Whitner sucks (I'm biased) but we shall see.

Can't ******* wait for football season :pimp: :pimp:

Looking at tickets against the chiefs... Endzone seats for $250 ain't too bad

I need to go to at least one home game

Same here. I'm looking at the Chargers game or maybe the Washington one. Praying prices drop just a little more.

Last edited:
^Yep.  Thought it was kinda cool what they gave us this year.  The duffel bag is actually fairly good quality.....and I was really shocked to see us getting a decent pair of Sony headphones and the portable cell/tablet charger.  Makes sense given the money that they probably sunk into the gameday app.  Just crazy.  The instructions about the app seem nuts.  You can check to see what concession lines are the shortest, access in stadium cameras for instant replay, watch the redzone channel, etc.

Cant wait for friday and, but more importantly, games to start!

^Yep.  Thought it was kinda cool what they gave us this year.  The duffel bag is actually fairly good quality.....and I was really shocked to see us getting a decent pair of Sony headphones and the portable cell/tablet charger.  Makes sense given the money that they probably sunk into the gameday app.  Just crazy.  The instructions about the app seem nuts.  You can check to see what concession lines are the shortest, access in stadium cameras for instant replay, watch the redzone channel, etc.

Cant wait for friday and, but more importantly, games to start!

just wondering, do season tickets include preseason games, as well?

in any case, good lookin out on the pics. i needa find a way to get myself to be a STH

I am one of the few people who is going to answer your question this way......

But, unfortunately, yes they do include the 2 preseason games.  I say unfortunately, because preseason games arent all that interesting to me......and I think I have a negative feeling towards them because we are REQUIRED to buy the preseason games.  There is no option. 

A lot of people I know love the preseason games though.

If you are asking if I personally own three seats, the answer is no.  I have one seat, my brother has one seat, and we split the other one.  But for the past 5 years, my brother's best friend has bought the third ticket from us.

If you are asking do we split up the games, that is also a no.  I go to every game.  I've missed 4 home games in 18 years. 

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get one of those "Sack Francisco" shirts that Justin Smith was wearing in his interview on 49ers.com?

Nevermind, I see a lot of people asking for them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom