:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first bold prediction: Vance will get beat out by Derek Carrier on the depth chart if he keeps slipping up.

DC is hungry!!!

Last edited:
At this point you can't even call that bold.

red80 red80 I know Hyde's pass blocking is A1 is the run blocking just as good or better?

If you mean as a lead blocker for kap on qb designed runs or downfield hell yeah bro.

They ran a lot of zone read at Ohio so el guapo definitely has experience bringing the lumber and helping protect his qb. He's got 2 of the greatest teachers in tom rathman and franky G by his side so he's in good hands.

One thing people will be surprised when they see him play is how nimble he is for a big dude. Don't get caught sleeping because he'll make you miss and run right by you.

Last edited:
wtf is going on

dorsel played well last year, but he aint a real NT.

quinton dial has gotten ****** huge since leaving college. i think he'd fill in nicely at NT.

Last edited:
Damn Dorsey :smh:

Had a really good year and was looking forward to seeing him play this year...

Now its back to Ian or start with Quinton

what in the world are these dudes doing to each other at practice?

are they imagining each other as seahawks' players or something??

Last edited:
Damn sucks for Dorsey :smh:

Who knows when Ian Williams comes back. All reports are that Dial has been having a good camp so hopefully he can step in and fill the role. Im sure there will be some kind of rotation either way.

Last edited:
just FYI there will be a MLS game today at levi's stadium @ 7:30pm. tune in to get a glimpse of what sundays will be like. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Leaving now for the Earthquakes and Sounders game. Will post pics in the Futbol thread of the stadium and game.

words dont do levis justice. 
pimp.gif
 looking glorious on tv.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom