:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I've only spent 10 minutes with him(Reuben), but I already feel like he's my brother"  - Solly

"He's right, you know. He's right about that!"

-Foster

Something tells me if we do trade Vance for anything decent we gonna end up eating some of his salary because of that ******ed massive extension, good thing we got cap money to blow 9er playaz. 

Trading Vance to get us back into the 2nd round sounds nice but IDK if he's even worth that, it could even be too much to ask for a 3rd for him. 

Hate to be that woulda coulda shoulda guy, but imagine Peters and these guys together. DAMN. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, richardson is another dude with a bad attitude, takes plays off, and is kind of redundant. pass on him.

if we're going to add to the DL, we need an edge rusher. A true edge rusher.

Last edited:
I'll never forgive Vance for dropping that dime Kaep put on him against Carolina that would have sealed the game and given us a first round bye.

Last edited:
if we move vance, they probably have a tight end they really like on the board.

watch them trade vance and draft adam shaheen, who compares favorably to vance. 
laugh.gif

“He said, ‘Coach, New Orleans is taking me,’” Lynch said of Foster. “And I said, ‘No, we’re taking you.’”

hilarious that reuben calls lynch "coach" 
roll.gif

lynch mentioned it on knbr, and reuben did it again today. 

Last edited:
Regarding TE: 

Trade Vance ASAP for the best you can get.

Sign Gary Barnridge 

Dude got cut and was a 2015 probowler with 1000+ yards and gets released today. 

Not to mention he has background and experience with B Hoyer.

Sign a younger TE later in the draft to backup/ run 2 TE sets/ maybe someday replace

Just heatseeker23's 2cents...

Last edited:
Reuben foster is gonna bring some swagger back the the d that was looking limp last year. Im excited like a

Back
Top Bottom