:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It just hit me that we're playing the punk *** Cowgirls. This was the premier NFL rivalry and the "it" game during my childhood. Sucks that the rivalry has complete fizzled out.

**** the cowboys.

Last edited:
Guys with DTV never pay the full price for the package... If you talk to "retentions" they will always go lower if your account is in good standings

I just paid $160 for the Max package

Media doubting us again. Feels like 2011 all over again, I think it's good for us stay low on the radar.

I wouldn‘t say that, but ita because momentem and steam starts to fade with every season. When Alex was replaced, the whole franchise bet on Colin. The expectations only grow, and if you can‘t win, things start to un ravel. Hate to say it, the seams are showing some cracks.

But the 49ers in the 80-90 not even the same any more. Still, the city and fan base is strong.

It took Steve Young 4 full seasons to finally reach the mountain top, lest we forget. Year round coverage of the NFL and social media have made many so antsy and doubtful. Remember, this will be Kaepernick's 2ND FULL SEASON as a starter. Have patience.

I've multiple (not a lot) analysts calling into 95.7 and knbr talking about "it wouldn't be too far fetched to think the niners don't make the playoffs"

morons

I like how the media keeps downplaying the niners like they aint been in the nfc conf champ gm the last 3 season when they gon learn :lol:

Yeah we don't need the attention. Let The browns have that bull.

Can't wait for Sunday. Any city kids watching it in the mission?

i wasnt able to find any info on this...

But if Kevin McDermott was cut, who is the Long Snapper now?

Kyle Nelson. They liked his versatility to play LS+TE and his coverage skills on special teams.

The entire team is heading in a younger direction. Trent and Jim are banking on our young, talented players to perform. The next wave of 49er stars are already on the roster.

Last edited:
Im dissapoint in u davis, cant believ jmartin starting

Working a double on sunday >:

Back
Top Bottom