:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dude Marcus Davenport motor never stops albeit versus lower competition. Y’all gotta watch this guy and tell me he isn’t your draft crush.

Did you see this? @49ersaaron

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo 6013 243 lbs 34 1/2-inch arms.

Holy ****, Ogbo has grapevine arms despite being short. I thought the Elvis Dumervil comp was spot on for him, but Dumervil had freakishly long arms. Now we know that Ogbo does, too. :emoji_eyes:
I always noticed he looked long in the arms but that is just not proportional.

Marcus Davenport got his *** whooped by Alex Cappa today. Not a good look.

Alex Cappa, doe. :emoji_eyes:

Saw this online, too good to not share with you guys

Attachments

• C85B3B0B-5CF5-494D-A828-FAAEAE5D84D0.jpeg
    C85B3B0B-5CF5-494D-A828-FAAEAE5D84D0.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 41
Marcus Davenport dominating at senior bowl. Dude learning how to use that length today.

Edit. I watched 3 plays where he looked unstoppable and others where he looked off balance and easy to move. I don’t know what to think of this kid now. Late 1st rounder with a ton of potential like Aldon.

Last edited:
If done right, am I the only one who thinks the XFL can work this time around? You know all of us would tune in if Kap was playing lol

If done right, am I the only one who thinks the XFL can work this time around? You know all of us would tune in if Kap was playing lol
Maybe, something has to catch America's eye. Maybe if there are a good amount of young stars mixed with too notch Vets. I'm all for multiple leagues of football so more athletes can make good money.

The XFL can play in Oakland. I hear they’ll be needing tenants around that time.

As for the success of that league, I think if they allowed preps to play in the league straight out of high school they might be headed in the right direction. Get some AAs in the league and you’ll attract viewership. Then if the NFL partnered up the XFL could be viewed as a minor league system in a few years. Young players get paid and the NFL has their hands on the revenue generated. Could be a win all around for everyone involved.

That does make sense but in the ESPN article, MacMahon clearly said he wasn't trying to have this affiliated w/ the NFL in any way and he said he wasn't wanting this to serve as a minor league system for NFL whatsoever.

Interesting reading how he says nobody that has a criminal record of any kind would be allowed to play in XFL lol.

The XFL can play in Oakland. I hear they’ll be needing tenants around that time.

As for the success of that league, I think if they allowed preps to play in the league straight out of high school they might be headed in the right direction. Get some AAs in the league and you’ll attract viewership. Then if the NFL partnered up the XFL could be viewed as a minor league system in a few years. Young players get paid and the NFL has their hands on the revenue generated. Could be a win all around for everyone involved.

True, I'd tune in if Kap played. But McMahon saying he owns all teams and will ensure that everyone player stands for the anthem. Welp.

Back
Top Bottom