:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn such bad team football.

Penalities.
Drops.
Ints.
Fumbles.
OL :stoneface:

And we still had a chance, jimmy bruh :smh:

Is garcon washed?

Garçon has 3 drops he would normally have

Jimmy was like a statue in the pocket, forces way too many throws

This lost hurts but looking at the brightside this D played a great game. Offense needs to fix the redzone offense.

I’m probably most disappointed in:

Solomon Thomas, Joshua Garnett, Arik Armstead, they seem like 3 first round busts.

Solly somehow getting drawn offsides after the THIRD motion on the line, 4th down, with less than 4 seconds on the play clock, how do you not know they’re trying to draw you offsides with the hard count??!

Jimmy G, George Kittle, Garcon, bad drops and bad throws that really killed the game for us.

Who did a good job?

Buckner killed it, Tomlinson McG and Staley held down the O line as well as could be considering we lost both our RGs. Dante Pettis a bad drop but 3-4 big plays that more than made up for it.

I'm impressed by the Defense overall and Jimmy's resolve. He's just a bit too reckless at times and forces throws. Kyle's playcalling is excellent rhough and I'll chalk this up at week 1 jitters. All this **** will get cleaned up 3-4 games in.

Back
Top Bottom