:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all boys so hasty couple pages back talking these bears up. Hahahaha Aaron Rodgers is legendary.
Oh don’t get it twisted. They’ll still be decent.

They just happened to play the greatest player of all time.

Oh don’t get it twisted. They’ll still be decent.

They just happened to play the greatest player of all time.
Defense will be.

But they have a long way to go. A lot of those window dressed plays will lose their impact as year goes along and Mitch gonna have to really ascend for me to believe they will win more than 7 games. Trubisky right now plays close to the vest ala Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith which will lead to tight ones like tonight.

Not ready to crown them off a Khalil Mack sack party week 1 against Deshone Kizer

Big boy throw, big boy catch. We eating next Sunday.

giphy.gif

Bros I watched Trent Brown today dominate Jadevon Clowney and Watt at times.(I taped the game watched it. 49ers games over everything)

Patriots got all 6’8 370 of that guy All In on their program. He looked spectacular in pass protection.

all i can think about is how just a few years from now paying khalil $23 mil a year will be considered a bargain. the NFL salary cap has grown $30 million in just three years, who's to say that it won't keep scaling up? that 23 mil will be a considerably smaller portion against the cap. raiders FO are ****ing morons

Niners need to somehow do whatever it takes to add a potential like khalil mack at the edge. Its impossible to find a character with the talent like Mack so when theres one out there you trade the farm.

what you mean my guy?? we don't need khalil mack, we got arik armstead and soloman thomas #savethefarm

all i can think about is how just a few years from now paying khalil $23 mil a year will be considered a bargain. the NFL salary cap has grown $30 million in just three years, who's to say that it won't keep scaling up? that 23 mil will be a considerably smaller portion against the cap. raiders FO are ****ing morons
Bro on the telecast tho they explained that Mack had discussions with Raiders and they said due to Carr’s contract and guaranteed money they couldnt pay him like a team who has a QB who’s on Rookie payscale.

Yes raiders could have franchised him 2 even 3 times but they were at an impasse because of the contract he wanted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom