:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was bad. not sure if jeffrey was looking for the hit or looking to run after the catch but he definitely took his eyes off the ball

giphy.gif

Speaking of Antonio here’s a kid most have pegged as day 3 pick 4th-7th round that has a very similar abilities prospect wise.

Couple pages back I mentioned the 36th overall and a 2020 2nd as fair compensation and folks laughed at me. :smh:

Now they’re saying Steelers are expecting two 2nd rounders as compenstion 1 this year and next.:nthat:

Wasn’t there talks about moving Sherm to FS???

If so, why would they target ET???
Talks of moving Sherm to free safety. Why?? He was best corner the team had by a large margin.

Corners in this scheme most times are asked to press/jam to throw timing off. That is why Ahkello Witherspoon struggles mightily he’s just not physical. Sherman excels at this. No way they change his position.

Nah, Sherman ain't moving to free safety. A reporter asked him about it, and he answered it. But dude is still really good at corner in this scheme.

Good chance AC moves back to corner if they sign Earl Thomas. At least he, unlike Ahkello, isn't afraid to make a tackle or use his damn hands at the line of scrimmage in press.

I think Sherm half heartedly joked about moving to FS later on in his career when he no longer had the speed and quickness to play corner.

but damn yall, this AB saga/flirting/courting/tindering/whatever the **** we wanna label it as is juicy as ****. and now it's no longer a first round pick at stake?!?!?! YO CHRISTMAS CAN COME LATE!! Kendrick Bourne gonna have to change jersey numbers ASAP

Good chance AC moves back to corner if they sign Earl Thomas. At least he, unlike Ahkello, isn't afraid to make a tackle or use his damn hands at the line of scrimmage in press.

at many points this season, seeing him attempt to make tackles confused me into thinking i was watching chris culliver

Oh ****, the GOAT is doing his part:wow:

Makes sense. He'd be the clear cut WR1 with no other emerging WR talent that could potentially take away his targets. Genius play caller with an astute QB on a team that he could help take to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom