:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the REAL joke was having kyle rudolph up there at all :lol:

He's not bad but Kelce, Ertz, Kittle definitely on a tier above him

If anything Greg Olsen should be up there in rudolph's spot

Wilson giving the Hawks till April 15th to give him a contract extension.
giphy.gif

They should pay him

Seahawks have gotten worse every year since that Sb run.

The past 2 seasons I can think of multiple games where they won on Russel Wil-power alone.

They’re probably considering it, how could they not? Like I said that team has been slowly disintegrating bit by bit every year. And giving Rus the bank cuts off cap skrilla for linesmen and skill positions.

But they should pay him. He’s been the best player on their team for a while. They’re not gonna find a bigger difference maker than him in free agency.

Good thing we front loaded Jimmy g’s contract because if he was making bank these upcoming seasons we’d have to make some of these tricky considerations too.

We should be putting a deal together trying to get back into the 1st round. Get rid of Solly and a pick to grab Byron Murphy or Greedy

Bosa x Murphy or Greedy

LOL at you thinking a team is going to trade their backend first for ****ing Solomon Thomas

Give me a break

LOL at you thinking a team is going to trade their backend first for ****ing Solomon Thomas

Give me a break

Solly and a pick. He would do better on other rosters. Dude isnt buns. We just have a better interior lineman then him

Here we go again lol :lol:

Solly not that bad of a player

But he’s a 3T and Buckner is our 3T so we really don’t have a spot to give him meaningful snaps.

It was kind of a strange pick looking back. Did they think Buckner wasn’t the future? Or did they really just think they could successfully turn him into a new position?

:emoji_thinking:

I still don't get why he can't play opposite of Buckner. It can't be that different playing on the left side vs the right. 3T vs 1T just seems like an excuse to say he was a bust without calling him a bust.

I still don't get why he can't play opposite of Buckner. It can't be that different playing on the left side vs the right. 3T vs 1T just seems like an excuse to say he was a bust without calling him a bust.

He can(in nickel on obvious passing down where they use double 3ts. That what you're seeing in the video above.

If he was put at the nose(1t) in base, he'd get steamrolled by the guard and center.

Lynch said it himself on the radio recently that Solly needs to earn his snaps on the inside. He acknowledged that they drafted him to play inside, he just needs to earn playing there.
I'm not sure what more Solly needs to do. if you feel hes better inside than outside then do it already otherwise youre just wasting the pick.

how can he earn more snaps inside besides the nickel? Defo not to just vaporize into thin air, I hope, and solly not playing 1tech

It’s a sticky situation and was kind of a goofy pick.

If he’d been drafted to a team that didn’t already have a high tier 3tech like we do in buckner we’d probably all be singin a different tune

If u watch that video I posted he actually got some good pressure

It’s just he only got like 6-9 snaps inside per game

how can he earn more snaps inside besides the nickel?

And this is where it can get confusing for fans because the term nickel is a bit misleading. Saleh has multiple nickel DL packages: a stout package that he uses the majority of the time, and an attacking package featured only in obvious passing situations. Solomon is outside in the first package and inside in the second.

What Saleh needs to do is use him inside in both. Just doing that would go a long way in helping Solly out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom