:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really was considering going to the draft if we 100% get Bosa. but the smokescreen is stronger than I thought :lol:

So I was at the 1975 concert tonight with my gf in SF and got to hang out with Dante Pettis. He was there by himself since his sister and brother weren't able to make it to the concert. He had extra vip seat wristbands that he gave to us, and we sat together, I got him a drink, and chit chatted and enjoyed the concert, which was an awesome show btw. He was super nice and down to earth.

What is going on w/Robbie? C'mon man.

Robbie.PNG

Trade him to chicago for a third. **** him.

Side note, anyone worried about the Chiefs trading away dee ford for a second rounder then trading away half their draft picks for frank clark? Seems like they were itching to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Bosa and Buckner will make Dee Ford look better. Especially if Sherman can still take away a 3rd of the field

Trade him to chicago for a third. **** him.

Side note, anyone worried about the Chiefs trading away dee ford for a second rounder then trading away half their draft picks for frank clark? Seems like they were itching to get rid of him.

Honestly, I would call Gould's bluff and let him sit out the season if he wont sign his franchise tag. **** him. He has zero leverage here.

Honestly, I would call Gould's bluff and let him sit out the season if he wont sign his franchise tag. **** him. He has zero leverage here.

Honestly if we can get a decent draft pick out of him they should do it. It's obvious he doesnt want to be here

But who is going to trade a decent draft pick for a kicker? I cant see us getting anything of value.

If they dont get anything out of him then absolutely wait it out, but if we can get pick comp then they need to make it happen

971018A2-05A3-4112-A76F-CB2B0E3773B4.png
**** Robbie Gould.Like someone mentioned previously,trade him to Buffalo or somewhere else with ****ty weather.I hope he has a horrible season,then has trouble getting signed for anything other than the league minimum by the Dolphins or Raiders.

Try to trade him for a pick. If they don't get anything, sign Gotskowski and let Gould pout at home.

Gould is a great kicker but a kicker none the less.

What would we even get for him?

If Chicago wants him that bad give us a 3rd. If not **** it. At least he’d still be in Chicago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom