:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watch us get a disappointedly small return on solly and him prosper elsewhere because he can actually start and play the majority of the d snaps at his position, plus 2 years left on his cheap contract with options. idk if I like it

I got married to the idea of drafting Bosa early and have had absolute tunnel vision since. I need to watch some video of QW before the draft happens so I’m not catastrophically disappointed if we pick him

Exactly.

He’s not getting dealt unless they get something decent for him. He’s got those 2 years left and his salary is significantly less than guys who start and played at his level last year.

Think 49ers will take a 10 million dead cap hit if he’s dealt too.

I got married to the idea of drafting Bosa early and have had absolute tunnel vision since. I need to watch some video of QW before the draft happens so I’m not catastrophically disappointed if we pick him

Do it, bro. You won't be disappointed. QW is an absolute monster in his own right. I wouldn't be disappointed in picking QW, but I would be disappointed that we didn't get Bosa and grabbed another interior DL.

Edge players undoubtedly more valuable than interior D-lineman John Lynch knows this he won’t pass on this opportunity unless a haul of picks comes in that benefits the team next year too.

If they move back Brian Burns or Montez Sweat are hopefully the targets.

if they move back and don't grab QW ima be mad

and i heard the raiders & jets like him so that's not really much room to trade back.

but you KNOW the raiders are gonna do some wild **** with Chuckie at the helm. they already nabbed antonio brown, trent brown, amari cooper, & lamarcus joyner I wonder what's their next target? Trade up with the Cardinals and take Kyler Murray to replace derek carr? :nerd:

but you KNOW the raiders are gonna do some wild **** with Chuckie at the helm. they already nabbed antonio brown, trent brown, amari cooper, & lamarcus joyner I wonder what's their next target? Trade up with the Cardinals and take Kyler Murray to replace derek carr? :nerd:

chuckie tends to favor having “his” qb that he grooms and develops so this could very well happen

I see Gruden and Mayock being in love with Haskins. Teams will definitely call about Haskins there’s a chance he goes top 3.

red81 red81 I know you were high on Fred Warner last year, and I gotta ask what you think about his college counterpart Sione Takitaki? The few games i got to watch in person this season he seemed to be all over the field.

red81 red81 I know you were high on Fred Warner last year, and I gotta ask what you think about his college counterpart Sione Takitaki? The few games i got to watch in person this season he seemed to be all over the field.

Ha, that's funny you mention Sione. For the sixth-round pick in my mock, I went back and forth between Sione and Terrill Hanks. I like Sione. While he's not as talented as Fred, he's a solid athlete and brings similar versatility.

I love Bosa as much as anybody.

But if the team moves back to 4,5,6 range and can nab Quinnen Williams or Josh Allen I’ll be hype. If they move to 6 most likely means they will get great value in the trade.

i have a feeling QW will be gone by 5 or 6

im just hoping the cards take kyler murray or deal the pick to someone who will and bosa just falls to us like everyones been thinking/expecting

Jets the wild card that may mess up our pick if we trade back. Can see them going after q Williams or josh Allen

If we drafted Oliver, we'd have the same issue we had with Solly. Possibly worse since he can't defend the edge like Solly.

My mind is telling me Lynch and Co know the backlash of not going with Bosa and they take him as BPA.

My heart tells me that Lynch likes Williams more and thinks he could be the better player(Bosa+Williams are going to be all pro level guys).

I hope we get Bosa, he just strikes me as a guy who is going to wreak havor with Buckner for years to come.

For the first time we can't really go wrong, even trading back for a haul(maybe 2 first round picks) and picking up Allen+WR would be a good decision.

Let's get this money boys..

Also LOL'ing at the 3God GM asking if we seriously would move Sherman to FS. Step away from the madden my dude

Back
Top Bottom