:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish that we weren't hamstrung by McKinnon's contract. Lesean McCoy just got cut. I would knock on that door just because.

Damn clowney

And Seattle get him for a third that’s crazy I heard Miami dolphins were offering trade involving a 1st

A312DD0E-71FF-4042-A153-2832DC0162DF.gif

Damn my man AC

Goes to show you how fast the NFL catches up to you... One good season, teams start studying and exploiting weaknesses following season

Adrian Colbert had one of the greatest fluke seasons I've ever seen. He looked like an-pro safety as a rookie. Some of the tracking angles he took as a deep center fielder were incredible. High-level vet stuff.

But he came crashing back to earth after that season.

This probably the saddest day in sports with many players dreams ending today.

1,184 guys going to lose their jobs today and maybe never play pro foot ball again :frown:

and these were guy who were the best in junior high, best in high school, varsity, played college ball, but just not good enough to make that leap to the NFL level

RIP

Jesus christ, I've never seen a player kill their stock as fast as Jachai Polite did. Dude went from a sure-fire first-round pick to being selected in the third and now being cut lol smfh.

What number are we at now? How many more cuts?

Idk exactly how many were at right now but there Are a good amount of cuts left to be made today, seems like they’re gonna dump a load of them all at once at the end

Maybe they’re hoping dumping en masse will distract other teams and let us get some guys on the practice squad once they clear waivers

Back
Top Bottom