:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stay away from this nutty *****

might never play in the nfl again

imagine being such a nut you void yourself out of a guaranteed 30 million dollars :lol:

i had a feeling things weren't going to go well when he showed up to the Colosseum in a hot air balloon dressed like the god damn monopoly man

I’m with this. Give him that Paraag special, an incentive-laden contract with no guaranteed money

he just nut butted himself out of oakland over money u rly think he's gonna be listening with open ears to a no money offer?

his entire mantra right now seems to be that he should get paid, tens of millions, regardless of what he does

seems more like an invitation for a screaming match and maybe parag to get popped by AB.

I've got so many questions about Jimmy G, from what I see he still doesn't step into his throws. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

I've got so many questions about Jimmy G, from what I see he still doesn't step into his throws. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.
He never really has tho he throws with a lot of Torque from his hips and shoulders.

These guys arms are so gifted that most of them don’t. His mechanics are a lot like Tony Romo’s.

He never really has tho he throws with a lot of Torque from his hips and shoulders.

These guys arms are so gifted that most of them don’t. His mechanics are a lot like Tony Romo’s.

I was about to post this exact thing. Jimmy has never stepped into his throws.

Jimmy's mechanics are identical to Tony Romo's.

Jimmie Ward, Trent Taylor, Jalen Hurd OUT

Nick Bosa, Weston Richburg QUESTIONABLE but Shanahan is optimistic about their availability Sunday

Patriots like clock work. Everyone else is playing chess they playing checkers. The game is just too easy for them let everyone else try to outhink each other

Back
Top Bottom