:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s was my POV from Sunday
Man it was packed! Missed the 1st quarter trying to get in.
9AB2DFCE-39C5-45DC-BD4C-E27C06F0EBA1.jpeg
944521BD-76A9-40FB-B6D1-A95581FB8CF7.jpeg
B1A743A3-22ED-40E5-860A-D5D9EC51550B.jpeg
ACA4F359-7D48-4DA6-B877-7B3FA0A5A470.jpeg

I went to both games and the filled it twice and also filled the chargers soccer stadium last season as well. LA is definitely a niner city.

I think people get confused when fans come to a stadium vs the actual city being a representation of the team.

just cause the stadium gets filled with a majority of 49er fans doesn't make it a niner city, this is coming from a niner fan who has lived in los angeles my whole life.

I just pray that we don’t end up in a game with a shootout... Don’t think Jimmy is capable of holding his own

Maybe a close, low-scoring game would be more realistic. In that situation, I believe Shanahan play it safe and keep it a run-heavy.

It's probably a little bit of both plus elite DL coaching. He started coming on strong last season as well, tho. I think staying healthy is probably the biggest improvement to his game.

Kocurek's attacking scheme is really conducive to pass rushing.

just thought of this earlier today...to any niner fans who are frustrated or upset with jimmy g's play as of late, keep in mind that if it weren't for jimmy we would be subjected to watching brian hoyer or cj beathard overthrow wide open receivers

maybe i've got blinders on but jimmy's showed a lot of progress between week 1 and week 6 of this season. against the rams, he didn't force many passes into multiple defenders and he's started stepping up in his throws. keep in mind he's doing this without 2 of his best pass blockers.

Back
Top Bottom