:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanny still didn't learn from his mistakes..take the tie...didn't run it once when we were running it down their throat previous drive

iirc, seattle had no timeouts left when the niners got the ball back. Couldve handed it off to any of the running backs and saw what you could get on first and second down while eating up clock.

hindsight is 20/20 i guess

The running game being contained was a BIG factor in this game. Also, we still need to improve on properly containing mobile QBs. But, we had our chances and blew it, learn and adapt.

You can’t expect Jimmy to develop any kind of rhythm when the Oline kept getting beat damn near every play.
Dude was shaky because he didn’t trust his ****ing coverage.
And the times he did throw dimes they ****ing dropped the ball.
We beat ourselves this game and that’s what’s ****ing infuriating.

At the end of the day, niners were gonna lose at some point this season. Chasing perfection aint ever end well. Rather they take their L now rather than in the playoffs.

Still atop the conference and division. Keep handling business and keep playing well to get the first round bye. This game was a good litmus test. Although the defense let Russ extend plays with his feet, they contained his arm most of the game and constantly got home on him. Game really could’ve gone either way

L’s suck but i still got faith in jimmy (assuming he’s got sanders and kittle) and this defense.

Side judge spots him at the correct spot, ref moves ball back a yard after everyone in their mother could see its a first down. Review shows first down, don't spot him as a first down. Missed FG, lose in OT. A ****ing billion dollar, multi billion dollar business still being brought down by human error. Just laughable. Seattle gets every ****ing call. I wanted such ****ing payback for the Navarro Bowman leg break and we get this garbage *** bull****.

Man **** we had to lose to this team for. Way too many mistakes to overcome we didnt deserve to win.

Hopefully we get good news on all the injuries. We need Sanders and Kittle back ASAP. Blair looks like hes done though.

He clearly was over after falling backwards. So many ****ing plays that I keep on thinking back on. That ****ing missed kick gets me heated though.

Jimmy threw nearly 3-4 more picks, but they were dropped

He needs to learn how to climb the pocket and when to escape the pocket... His awareness is shakey

Another flaw is that he rarely steps into his throws, he relies on his fast release but no point in having a fast release if it can’t be utilized

:angry::angry::angry:
20191111_212510.jpg

wish we'd just dropped gould when he wanted to hold out

were paying him a **** load. hes played like ***.

strains his quad so we have to sign an unknown off the street.

unknown off the street plays pretty well, but the moment gets to him, misses the potentially game winning kick in OT

I wouldn't say the refs called every play in Seattle's favor. They royally ****ed up calling Russ down on the play he got away and scrambled for positive yardage. I think Greenlaw got the interception on that drive so it didnt matter

Back
Top Bottom