:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sunday night vs packers nice. Idk if I’m be able to go lol, night games take a lot out of me the next morning haha

Goddamit now imma have to drive back from San Jose hella late :lol:

man last nights game was already stressful as hell late in the 4th, then i started to realize i might not make my flight if it goes to OT. Surely enough it did, damn near had a panic attack stressing about both :lol:

But yeah I'll be at that Packer game as well, definitely going to plan much different for that one

man last nights game was already stressful as hell late in the 4th, then i started to realize i might not make my flight if it goes to OT. Surely enough it did, damn near had a panic attack stressing about both :lol:

But yeah I'll be at that Packer game as well, definitely going to plan much different for that one
I might just go ahead and call out.

:nerd:

close game yesterday but want it to be Sunday already gonna be thinking about that game for a long time. Just hurts

Most intense game I’ve watched since the ‘13 NFCCG. We gotta win one of these.

Any sound bites from Bourne/Pettis/Staley/McGlinchey? Those bums single-handedly lost the game.

if I’m Shanny...I’m thinking long and hard about replacing the tackles w/ Brunskill and Skule.

although nothing is promised and there are no moral victories, i'll take yesterday's game as a huge positive sign. two rusty linemen back after month long injuries + no kittle and no sanders for half the game. those "gifts" the offense gave seattle won't be there in week 17 assuming those guys come back healthy
Pretty much most of this.

Plus Goodwin and Pettis being ghost, RJJ never seeing the field beyond special teams and the o-line getting cooked with Jimmy taking multiple shots from Clowney. Regardless we still could have won. We all knew this game could go either way and Russ got the best of us in the end.

49ers are lucky Moore was available especially this late in the season. He was killing in the preseason. Hope he stayed in shape.

Back
Top Bottom